The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Yeah:colondollar:

:tongue: when you are active on both threads :tongue:
Reply 5981
Original post by ♥Samantha♥
Sorry i can barely remember GCSE. though funny how much thinks can change in less than a year, i ended up not even applying to oxford nor maths!

I went in the opposite direction to you, wanting to apply for Cambridge economics for over half of Year 12 but changing my mind and applying for Oxford maths.
Hey guys, I'm making a facebook chat for people who got an EP or PPL interview. drop me a message and you can be added. Be cool to help each other with interviews and maybe meet come interview time xD
Original post by Palette
I went in the opposite direction to you, wanting to apply for Cambridge economics for over half of Year 12 but changing my mind and applying for Oxford maths.

Same I went the opposite direction

Wanted to apply for Cambridge Natural Sciences :rofl:

@SteamboatMickey
Reply 5984
Original post by Palette

Omg exact same :top:. Why Oxford in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5985
Original post by wolfmoon88

@SteamboatMickey

I actually made this thread at a time when I wanted to apply to Cambridge... I made it purely because I wanted to be the first to! Explains why the front page was rubbish until earlier this month.
Original post by Palette
I actually made this thread at a time when I wanted to apply to Cambridge... I made it purely because I wanted to be the first to! Explains why the front page was rubbish until earlier this month.

Hahahahahaha that's makes so much sense now :tongue:
Original post by Palette

It looks great now!
Reply 5988
Original post by qeyoo
Omg exact same :top:. Why Oxford in the end?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because some of my maths module UMS scores would've harmed me had I applied to Cambridge.
Reply 5989
Original post by fablereader
It looks great now!

It does, only after wolfmoon gave me the suggestions as I have no creativity myself. Remember that my username is a misnomer.
Original post by Palette
It does, only after wolfmoon gave me the suggestions as I have no creativity myself. Remember that my username is a misnomer.

True, Wolfmoon did make suggestions, but I find it hard to believe no-one has creativity of some kind.
(edited 7 years ago)

@SteamboatMickey

What corrupted you?
Reply 5992
True, Wolfmoon did make a suggestions, but I find it hard to believe no-one has creativity of some kind.

Ok, I probably do have some creativity but it only appears during the exam season.
Original post by SteamboatMickey
What corrupted you?

lol I didn't want to do a pure science course tbh :tongue:
Original post by Palette
Ok, I probably do have some creativity but it only appears during the exam season.

:laugh:
Original post by Palette

lmao exam season? :tongue:
I have so many ideas in my head, and I've written about a third of what could be called a book, but I eventually had a look at it and realized it was boring and there were a lot of parts I wanted to change, so I shelved it. Right now I've got another one going for NaNoWriMo, and it's good so far. I agree though, the time thing is difficult. It sounds like you're book's going good, though (apart from the time thing); if you, as the writer who is thinking of it, feel emotion, then it's not bad.

I couldn't stop rereading my own work sometimes, so I'm sort of imagining it as I read along. Then there's the part of trying to not to make it too cliché, but not as far to the point that is off-putting, so it still has the element of closure. Maybe when I'm retired at around the same age as George R. R. Martin, then I can fully commit. :biggrin:
Original post by CircleBanana
I couldn't stop rereading my own work sometimes, so I'm sort of imagining it as I read along. Then there's the part of trying to not to make it too cliché, but not as far to the point that is off-putting, so it still has the element of closure. Maybe when I'm retired at around the same age as George R. R. Martin, then I can fully commit. :biggrin:

Sounds like you're working it fine, but yeah, committing to it well is hard.
Reply 5998
lmao exam season? :tongue:

A term used only by me.
Original post by Palette
A term used only by me.

ohhhh loool :tongue: do that sometimes

Latest

Trending

Trending