The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Im gettin nervous now because i havent had all my offers through, i sent my application before jan 15th, i emailed them and they emailed me back saying they will do it asap, i need to apply for accomodation. I hold unconditionals because i have my results. Any advice for what i can do or anyone know what will happen as i will not be able to reply by sunday
KJG
Im gettin nervous now because i havent had all my offers through, i sent my application before jan 15th, i emailed them and they emailed me back saying they will do it asap, i need to apply for accomodation. I hold unconditionals because i have my results. Any advice for what i can do or anyone know what will happen as i will not be able to reply by sunday

If you don't want to go to the unis that still haven't given you offers, you can always withdraw the applications and then choose your firm.
KJG

You won't have to reply to your offers by Sunday if you haven't had all your decisions yet- the deadline varies from person to person depending on when they received their last decision, so yours is likely to be June 5th. But if the accommodation deadline for the uni you want to go to is earlier than that, you could either withdraw your applications from all the other unis if you're sure you don't want to go them or possibly apply for accommodation now and make it clear that you intend to accept them as your firm, but can't make it official through UCAS yet because you're still waiting for other decisions.

Latest

Trending

Trending