The Student Room Group

best universities for design?

hey, so this is going to be long.. i want to go study in the uk (i'm a eu student) after i finish secondary school and initially i wanted to go to UAL because my neighbour went there (csm) and liked it and honestly because it's the only university i hear about here in my country. i thought it was because its one of the most recognised universities , but recently i've been reading some posts here in TSR and people talk really badly of UAL? my other neighbour it's also studying at ual, doing her foundation year at camberwell and she's loving it

to go to the uk i'm going to have to make a biiig investment since university tuitions in the top art school here in lisbon are about 800£ and in the uk are 9000£ so i want to go to a prestigious university and make my money worth it but i also want to go to a place where i can learn and improve.. oh and i want to study graphic design but i'm not sure yet..

Can anyone just give a honest opinion on UAL? preferably from people that attend it? and also what are other good schools to study design, outside london too? i've been looking at leeds and glasgow college of art because the cost of living in london is overly-expensive and i probably would have to be homeless to afford it

ps: sorry about my english

Quick Reply

Latest