The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I imagine that you have a face the shape of a triangle
a human :eek:
Original post by Awesome Genius
This is closer than the others lol

But I don't have a beard just stubble. And also I have a paler skin tone since I am from North India. Also I'm taller. And I have cool glasses. And my hair is better - its slightly more stylish.

What you just described is exactly how I pictured you. I'm quite impressed with myself.
Reply 64
Basically I don't post pictures of myself because I don't want to make people jealous (and for privacy reasons, mainly this).

I would love to see what people think I look like?

Just want to see if keyboard personality leads to an accurate idea of someone's physical appearance.

the-boondocks.jpg
Basically I don't post pictures of myself because I don't want to make people jealous (and for privacy reasons, mainly this).

I would love to see what people think I look like?

Just want to see if keyboard personality leads to an accurate idea of someone's physical appearance.

I can post a picture of you if you'd like
Some spotty teenager
Original post by kandykissesxox

maybe.

This one is too hot to be Awesome Genius.
Original post by ForgetMe
This one is too hot to be Awesome Genius.

Haha, you never know, he could be a dark horse 😭
Haha, you never know, he could be a dark horse 😭

It just doesn't match up, his posts and this look :laugh:
It just doesn't match up, his posts and this look :laugh:

He has this whole Mr. Bravado persona going on and I am confident that he has a decent set of genes to match that 😀
This is closer than the others lol

But I don't have a beard just stubble. And also I have a paler skin tone since I am from North India. Also I'm taller. And I have cool glasses. And my hair is better - its slightly more stylish.

Can't be good looking and rich it's either or. Always the case meh.
He has this whole Mr. Bravado persona going on and I am confident that he has a decent set of genes to match that 😀

Hopefully one day someone will leak pictures of him and we will be able to see what's behind that smiley face :colone:
Hopefully one day someone will leak pictures of him and we will be able to see what's behind that smiley face :colone:

Just wait on the paps to do the dirty work:colone:
Original post by jshep000
200IQ specimen there 5/7 hat too

"5/7"? 9GAG?
Just wait on the paps to do the dirty work:colone:

I cannot wait :colone:

Latest