The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No chance.. I have a daughter and she wont be doing anything like that till age 40

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 541
Sure, if she does it with me.
Original post by Danq

That is so disgusting. Even if it's a joke that is soo gross

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 543
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
That is so disgusting. Even if it's a joke that is soo gross

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cry me a river, these threads deserve actual, serious discussion now?
Reply 544
Now, now, now, "TrotskyiteRebel" just calm down and listen to me, if your 15 year old daughter is having sex with her boyfriend and even if its not rape, HE the boyfriend would be charged with having sex with a 'minor' that is a girl who is underage and should not be having sex with anyone If you killed her boyfriend with a hammer you would go to prison and be there far longer than her boyfriend who would probably only get a warning for having sex with a underage girl, if it was rape he would be in prison for a long time. Many girls have sex under the age of consent and all that usually happens is the boyfriend gets some sort of stupid warning "not to do it again"
Original post by Danq

You're sick. You need help. Incest and paedophilia are not funny.
Reply 546
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
You're sick. You need help. Incest and paedophilia are not funny.

And what gives you the power to state such a thing? Have you been elected to the Committee of Humorous Affairs?

This isn't even about paedophilia, given that most of Europe's age of consent laws allow for intercourse with 14-15 year olds.

Grow up.
Original post by Danq
And what gives you the power to state such a thing? Have you been elected to the Committee of Humorous Affairs?

This isn't even about paedophilia, given that most of Europe's age of consent laws allow for intercourse with 14-15 year olds.

Grow up.

You contemplate on doing that? A

ge of consent is really stupid tbf. Islamophobes on TSR go all over the place because Islam allows 14 year ild girls to marry but are okay with 14-15-16 year olds sucking a random guy's cock for fun.
Islamophobes on TSR go all over the place because Islam allows 14 year ild girls to marry but are okay with 14-15-16 year olds sucking a random guy's cock for fun.

What a disingenuous statement to make. People arguing against child marriage in Islam usually refer to the example of Aisha, whom Muhammad married at the age of six, not fourteen, and consummated the marriage when she was nine.

None of us supposed "Islamophobes' would be okay with a six- or nine-year-old sucking anyone's cock. The fact that you have to lie in your premise to reach the conclusion you want is usually a bad sign in a debate. :rolleyes:
Original post by Hydeman
What a disingenuous statement to make. People arguing against child marriage in Islam usually refer to the example of Aisha, whom Muhammad married at the age of six, not fourteen, and consummated the marriage when she was nine.

None of us supposed "Islamophobes' would be okay with a six- or nine-year-old sucking anyone's cock. The fact that you have to lie in your premise to reach the conclusion you want is usually a bad sign in a debate. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to argue about Islam. I think he was a paedophile if he actually did that and I think the idea of 14/15 years having sex is borderline pedophilia. I think a 15 year old looks to innocent to engage in sexual activity.
So someone told me that she used to have sex with her boyfriend at 15 years old while her parents were home. And that sometimes he stayed over. In that moment i tried to imagine my own future daughter and I really really tried to be liberal and open minded and that but I gathered I can not in any ways allow my daughter to have sex in my house. I will probably go kill the boyfriend with a hammer and watch him die. Ill make sure he dies slowly too. I don't care that I'll go to prison or anything. Would you allow that to happen?

I don't understand why you'd be more mad at the boyfriend? Your daughter is the one who allowed him to enter your house, in her own room and commit that.
I don't have a daughter. But tbh, provided he was a similar age, I really think that's fine, and I think I would allow it. Probably I would have the conflicting emotions of protectiveness in practice, but from a purely intellectual standpoint, that's my opinion.
Reply 552
So someone told me that she used to have sex with her boyfriend at 15 years old while her parents were home.

well that someone was either lying or a complete chav
Reply 553
Original post by emerald7770
I don't understand why you'd be more mad at the boyfriend? Your daughter is the one who allowed him to enter your house, in her own room and commit that.

I would never allow my 15-year-old daughter to have sex at home or anywhere to have sex with her boyfriend, to begin with, it is illegal for any boy/man to have sex with a girl under the age of 16, of course how would I know if they were having sex, it's not likely that a 15-year-old girl is actually going to ask her dad, "can my boyfriend have sex with me" no, not really, if she really wants it, she would not ask such a question.

15-year-old girls are much more mature than they were even back just 25 years ago, she probably would use some kind of contraception or make sure her boyfriend used a condom. Surveys have been carried out often and many 15-year-old girls are no longer virgins despite it being unlawful to have sex with what they call "a minor"
Original post by emerald7770

Because I can't really show that much aggression towards my daughter because she's my daughter and I love her.
But this is not the case with the boy. On a theoretical basis you are right but Id be emotionally unable to maintain fairness.
No i'd kill him
ratchet
Because I can't really show that much aggression towards my daughter because she's my daughter and I love her.
But this is not the case with the boy. On a theoretical basis you are right but Id be emotionally unable to maintain fairness.

But she'll just think that she can get away in anything? If she said no we can't do it , he would've said okay and non of of it would've Happened. I'm obviously not saying he's not to blame because he should've refused but still. I know you love your daughter but she deserves a huge consequence

Latest

Trending

Trending