HL

Maths

Biology

Economics

SL

Spanish B

English Lang Lit A

Physics

I was thinking about studying computer science, but they don't offer it for IB at my school, which was why I picked physics. I am slightly worried about the maths HL, but other than that, how do you think I would cope with these subjects, and what kind of careers do they open up to. I would say I'm a very hardworking student with very little social life (in case you're wondering) :P.
Reply 1
Hi, my combination is very similar to yours, but I take chemistry HL instead of biology HL and Chinese B SL instead of Spanish B SL. I have also applied to study computer science this year!

From what I have heard, biology is the hardest science subject due to the memory-based examination. Many people find economics easy, but I personally find it somber. Economics will be more saddening than any work you will be reading in English Lit. I worried about maths HL too, because I studied in a crappy maths curriculum (worse than normal GCSE maths). I struggled a bit at first, but it is alright now. Be confident and it will be easy.

Make sure don't work too hard, because 1 hour of sleep is equivalent to 3 hours of studying imo. Many people in my school stay up to 2-3 every night and I have no idea what they are doing at school.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending