The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Bolton University - Adult Nursing Sept 2016 intake offers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FranSVE91
I cannot physically wait!! Are you a mature student, such as myself? I've noticed there appears to be a lot of mature students getting offers this time around xx I'm so excited!

Yeah I think I am a mature student, I am 24 with two children, just had my student finance stuff back as to what I'll get. Quick question for anyone who may know, I know the course fee isn't paid by the NHS it's us. As for the NHS bursery that they normally get for living costs can we apply for that??

Thanks
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
I'm sure you live near me or we know some of the same people I could be wrong lol !! Can't help with your question though still waiting for my forms to come through for the child grant xx
I live in tyldesley ? What's your full name?? X
I'm sure you live near me or we know some of the same people I could be wrong lol !! Can't help with your question though still waiting for my forms to come through for the child grant xx

I live in tyldesley. What's your full name?? Iv got my form through just need send it off.. And send prove of the kids and child benefit lol! I got my letter today to say how much I'll get etc, starting to feel abit more excited! 5 Months and counting!! Xx
I just hope I can live off it!! We are the same age I live in astley, I think maybe you went to Freddie's but I could be horribly wrong? Lol I think we have friends in common possibly xx
I've sent off the forms for proof of child benefit and things but I haven't retrieve the child care grant one yet but I don't use nursery yet as she is only 6 months! Francesca Suzanne Emmott, I'm not on FB anymore but I looked the other day and we have a lot of friends in common apparently Shauni oxley was one xx
I just hope I can live off it!! We are the same age I live in astley, I think maybe you went to Freddie's but I could be horribly wrong? Lol I think we have friends in common possibly xx

Did you used to go out with Michele ward? 😂
Original post by TasherMorris
Did you used to go out with Michele ward? 😂

Michael ward I mean! 😂
I've sent off the forms for proof of child benefit and things but I haven't retrieve the child care grant one yet but I don't use nursery yet as she is only 6 months! Francesca Suzanne Emmott, I'm not on FB anymore but I looked the other day and we have a lot of friends in common apparently Shauni oxley was one xx
Shauni is one of my best mates. I mean Michael now Michele 😂
We all make mistakes ... Lol x
Lmfao! Well I do know who you are lol my partner knows you aswell! Cory Clarke xx
The name rings a bell but I can't remember how or why lol we are all grown up now 😂 I have a little one myself. I'm sure we go to the same gym 😂 Xx
The name rings a bell but I can't remember how or why lol we are all grown up now 😂 I have a little one myself. I'm sure we go to the same gym 😂 Xx

Cory hung around with wardy and that lot when u did, 😂 Do we 😂😂?? Howebridge?? Get back on Facebook so I can fbstalke u 😂😂 x
im so excited for September it's unreal!! I'll have a uni buddy 😂😂 I was with wardy a good few years haha I tend to not remember much to do with those years of my life! But I do remember cory! You've been together ages. Lol goals! Last time I saw shauni in person she was with Paul
Shatwell haha how everything changes. Lol! Ah well let's close the door on all that. Yeah me and my other half are always there like every single day! I'm on maternity leave from work, he's just left the forces so we are gym freaks, can't use the ' just had a baby ' excuse for much longer xx
im so excited for September it's unreal!! I'll have a uni buddy 😂😂 I was with wardy a good few years haha I tend to not remember much to do with those years of my life! But I do remember cory! You've been together ages. Lol goals! Last time I saw shauni in person she was with Paul
Shatwell haha how everything changes. Lol! Ah well let's close the door on all that. Yeah me and my other half are always there like every single day! I'm on maternity leave from work, he's just left the forces so we are gym freaks, can't use the ' just had a baby ' excuse for much longer xx

I know it will be nice to start knowing someone!! Yeah 8 years this year we have been together our youngest has just turned 2 last week 💖 Aw was it.. She's with someone new now just had her second baby 😍😍 may leave the best haha! Is ur other half from round here aswell?? U got a girl or boy? If u see me at the gym say hi I'm rubbish with faces and seeing people lol! I'm still using the kids for my weight now 😂😂 xx
Yeah she's with Tom gwyther isn't she? I still nip on Facebook sometimes to have check ins on people lol! I have a little girl named Suzie-Mae she is 6 months old. My other half is from Yorkshire but he's been based all over! We've been together a good few years now. Wardy is my flipping postman 😂😂😂 xx
Aww that names very cutie 😍 Haha yeah wardy is our postman some times aswell haha!! X
Hi I have been invited to attend the math and English test at bolton next week. Can anyone give me any advice on them please, as I am very nervous about sitting them.
For some reason I didn't even get a notification on here! English will be fine as long as you keep to the point and relevant to the question, using punctuation and correct writing techniques! Can't help on the maths depends what you get on the day just
Utilise your time well, answer the questions you know and go back to anything else! Don't waste time
For some reason I didn't even get a notification on here! English will be fine as long as you keep to the point and relevant to the question, using punctuation and correct writing techniques! Can't help on the maths depends what you get on the day just
Utilise your time well, answer the questions you know and go back to anything else! Don't waste time
Thankyou, Do you Know If It Is Calculator Or Non Calc Paper?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending