The Student Room Group
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton

Bolton University - Adult Nursing Sept 2016 intake offers?

Scroll to see replies

Both :smile: should be same everywhere
Student relaxing in halls, University of Bolton
University of Bolton
Bolton
Original post by nicnac97
Thankyou, Do you Know If It Is Calculator Or Non Calc Paper?

It's both one paper without and one paper with x
Original post by TasherMorris
It's both one paper without and one paper with x

Thank you one last question, what is the pass mark, is it a really high one. I am really panicking over this. X
Thank you one last question, what is the pass mark, is it a really high one. I am really panicking over this. X

I wouldnt worry about the pass mark even though i dont know what it is.. i know i left a few answers blank and still got a place for september.. shine on your english paper and in your interview.. goodluck x
It can't be high as I only
Answered two questions on my second paper out of 5 and I deffo got a fee wrong on my first one! They did say they do an average mark
So if everyone did quite badly they would lower the pass mark luckily everyone did badly in mine I guess 😂😂
Original post by FranSVE91
It can't be high as I only
Answered two questions on my second paper out of 5 and I deffo got a fee wrong on my first one! They did say they do an average mark
So if everyone did quite badly they would lower the pass mark luckily everyone did badly in mine I guess 😂😂
Thanks guys, I am feeling a little better about it all now. I go on Tuesday...hope I don't have to wait to long to find out how I did x
I found out the day after! But it can be longer,
Let us all know how you do and good luck xx
Original post by FranSVE91
I found out the day after! But it can be longer,
Let us all know how you do and good luck xx
aww thank you, I will be letting everyone know, because I will be over the moon if I pass them, lol xx
aww thank you, I will be letting everyone know, because I will be over the moon if I pass them, lol xx

My friend went today for her interview, and they've told her that September intake is now full that they are taking on for Feb. Just to let anyone else know! Xxx
Hey I have interview for Bolton uni for adult nursing any tips ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending