The Student Room Group

Advertising, Marketing communications and language- Greenwich Uni

Hi

I was wondering if anyone studied this course at Greenwich?

And if so could you give me some information on how you feel the course is, is it taught well and is it detailed?

I have heard that for this course I will only be in University 2-3 times a week which I think is very little and that the course is basically self taught, is this true?

Thank you I'm desperate to know whether this is the right decision.

Thank you
Original post by Lucy 13
Hi

I was wondering if anyone studied this course at Greenwich?

And if so could you give me some information on how you feel the course is, is it taught well and is it detailed?

I have heard that for this course I will only be in University 2-3 times a week which I think is very little and that the course is basically self taught, is this true?

Thank you I'm desperate to know whether this is the right decision.

Thank you

Hi Lucy,
I don't study Advertising, Marketing communications and language BA hons however I will try to give you a little bit of more information. It would be hard to give you an exact time table as it will depend on the modules you chose however our in general our undergraduate students are normally in for at least 3 days a week. However we do try to put you in tutorial groups that are ran same day so that you are more likely to have full day at Uni.
If you follow this link you can get a little more information about the modules - http://www2.gre.ac.uk/study/courses/ug/mar/nnr0

If you want you can email into our Student Connect team who will put you in touch with one of our students who studies in the same department as you. If this is something you are interested in they can give you a call next Tuesday night to answer any of your questions you might have about the course or student life.
Email into - [email protected] with your full name,UCAS ID and the course you are interested in.

Hopefully this helps, let me know if you have any more questions :biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending