The Student Room Group

What accomplishments are you most proud of?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by TheGuyReturns
I infected Madagascar the first time I played Pandemic 2. :colonhash:

People who have never played the game won't appreciate this feat
I'm proud of the books I've written, and of the fact that my children aren't turning out too horrifically.
pissing for 1 minute straight :3

edit: with no little spits at the end
I've been dropped into the Kalahari desert, carrying nothing more than a toothbrush and a pack of Sherbet Lemons, and I still found my way to Bulawayo before Ramadan.

Spoiler

Reply 64
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
I'm proud of the books I've written, and of the fact that my children aren't turning out too horrifically.

what kind of books do you write?
Reply 65
Original post by RDB1826
I've been dropped into the Kalahari desert, carrying nothing more than a toothbrush and a pack of Sherbet Lemons, and I still found my way to Bulawayo before Ramadan.

Spoiler

haha such a great film XD
Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠
what kind of books do you write?

Supernatural / horror novels based on Native American legends of werewolves and other algonquian creatures.
Reply 67
playing rugby for kent:redface:
I once passed the third pipe on flappy bird!
A couple of weeks ago I got told by the hottest girl in our school that I'm her favourite out of everyone in my form group. Pretty impressive considering back in year 7 I got called a gremlin by one of the girls in the girls school down the road (our school is a boys school but our sixth form is mixed). She also called me 'precious' as I walked into class. I've been sleeping peacefully ever since that lesson.
Almost killed Zezima
Getting my GTA Online character to rank 270 in just over a year. :colonhash:

Spoiler

Reply 72
Original post by cbreef

Spoiler

wow im like level 30 XD
Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠
wow im like level 30 XD

It's 100% legit as well which makes it worse. Although I've slowed down recently as I own like everything so I just **** about in freemode. What platform are you on?
Reply 74
Original post by cbreef
It's 100% legit as well which makes it worse. Although I've slowed down recently as I own like everything so I just **** about in freemode. What platform are you on?

ps4
Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠
ps4

God damn evrybody on here is on ps4 or pc.... :frown:
Original post by The Diplomat.
gr8 accomplishment m8 i r8 8/8

fanx m8 i appreci8 ur 8/8 r8 :yy:
Reply 77
Original post by cbreef

Spoiler

How many times did you complete Criminal Records? :rofl:
Reply 78
Original post by cbreef
God damn evrybody on here is on ps4 or pc.... :frown:

well the xbox 1 conference was a shambles compared to ps4 so no one bought it lol
I've added a serious accomplishment that I'm proud of so here's a less serious one but I'm still proud of it - I taught my 4 cats to use the human toilet :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest