The Student Room Group

What accomplishments are you most proud of?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cubic^3
How many times did you complete Criminal Records? :rofl:

Not very many tbh, hate that race. Prefer longer races like rattlesnake run or dipping in. But yeah I love jets too
Original post by RainbowKiwi
fanx m8 i appreci8 ur 8/8 r8 :yy:

but obvs @Fiduciam's handwriting skillz shits all over yours, just sayin.
Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠
well the xbox 1 conference was a shambles compared to ps4 so no one bought it lol

I can confirm the xb1 is ****, but I'm stuck with it. Long story dude. Does anyone on here play GTA on the xbox one?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 83
Original post by cbreef
I can confirm the xb1 is ****, but I'm stuck with it. Long story dude.

the feels
Reply 84
I guess Grade 8 on the piano, because I never believed I'd reach that point. Hopefully, soon G8 sax and Diploma piano! :dumbells:

Other than that... my aikido belts and trophies. Reaching this current level of almost-fluency in French (although it's probably taken me longer than it should've). Maybe some other things that I'm forgetting, like surviving a weekend of DofE.

Let's not be forgetting that 100% attendance award in Year 3 :smug:
Reply 85
Original post by Spock's Socks
I've added a serious accomplishment that I'm proud of so here's a less serious one but I'm still proud of it - I taught my 4 cats to use the human toilet :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wow how did you manage to do that? XD
Original post by The Diplomat.
but obvs @Fiduciam's handwriting skillz shits all over yours, just sayin.

Diplo knows :yy:

@RainbowKiwi ur handwriting looks like one big centipede orgy, disgusting m8
Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠
wow how did you manage to do that? XD

They always showed an interest in the toilet and I bought a thicker rimmed toilet and when they needed the toilet I would put them on that instead of the litter tray and they done the toilet fine and over a few weeks it became the norm and they never went back near their litter tray. They also now reach for the handle to flush but they don't put enough force down to flush it so I have to do it for them. Its a novelty until you wake up and realise there's an even bigger que to the toilet now lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fiduciam
Diplo knows :yy:

@RainbowKiwi ur handwriting looks like one big centipede orgy, disgusting m8

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:
I've added a serious accomplishment that I'm proud of so here's a less serious one but I'm still proud of it - I taught my 4 cats to use the human toilet :colondollar: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

pics or it didn't happen
Reply 90
Original post by TheGuyReturns
I infected Madagascar the first time I played Pandemic 2. :colonhash:

Yeah, no, that's impossible.
Original post by The Diplomat.
pics or it didn't happen

That can be arranged :tongue: I'll need to stalk them until they go to the toilet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ✠ ☢ ✠
Excluding grades, what accomplishments are you most proud of?

Spoiler

calling an ambulance when i was waiting at a bus stop for an elderly lady who was choking on a sweet
My best accomplishment is making it through the first term of my AS Levels. I was incredibly stressed and verging on anorexic because I wasn't eating properly. I'd had so much trouble with my options and grades that I just couldn't cope. However, since going back to school after Christmas holidays I'm much happier and my grades are improving. I don't really have any others I don't think.
My greatest achievement... hmm... lemme think and come back to this haha!
Probably exam results day though they've been a bit underwhelming on the whole! I don't live a very exciting life.
My steel pans maybe - playing at national competitions
Reply 95
I met Donald trump. #beyondanyacheivement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 96
They always showed an interest in the toilet and I bought a thicker rimmed toilet and when they needed the toilet I would put them on that instead of the litter tray and they done the toilet fine and over a few weeks it became the norm and they never went back near their litter tray. They also now reach for the handle to flush but they don't put enough force down to flush it so I have to do it for them. Its a novelty until you wake up and realise there's an even bigger que to the toilet now lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

this is brilliant
That can be arranged :tongue: I'll need to stalk them until they go to the toilet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ok I will be waiting
Reply 98
I won the U17 county chess championship in 2012 for bucks
Reply 99
Original post by Justmoll28
calling an ambulance when i was waiting at a bus stop for an elderly lady who was choking on a sweet

hope she was alright?

Quick Reply

Latest