The Student Room Group

What is the most douchebag-like thing you have ever done.

Has there ever been a time where you were just a right d*ckhead to someone and now and again you get flashbacks of it?

Scroll to see replies

I sat in someone's seat they had booked on the train. He had to sit next to me in the aisle seat instead.

He got his own back and left his tray up with a coffee cup on it when we got to the station and I had to move it to get out.
I stole money from a friend.
I always push people away.... Every girlfriend I've ever had eventually gets pushed away; think i just hate people - I regret all the times I've pushed away honest people.
Reply 4
I can't even type it out, it's horrific. I feel like such an awful person whenever I think about it. Friends have told me they wouldn't be friends with me if they knew I had done it before we became friends :-(
Original post by Goaded
I can't even type it out, it's horrific. I feel like such an awful person whenever I think about it. Friends have told me they wouldn't be friends with me if they knew I had done it before we became friends :-(

Well now we are intruiged what did you do lel
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 6
I led someone on. Part of me realised I was doing it and part of me didn't. I feel like an utter cow for doing that and for hurting him. He's moved on now from the looks of things but I still think about it ocassionally and remember what a bitch I was.
Reply 7
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Well know we are intruiged what did you do lel

The other girl involved wouldn't want it aired either...:s-smilie:
A colleague at work who was pretty damn huge started dieting. Unfortunately, she was very unpleasant to work with and be around in general, often making unwelcome personal remarks and blaming me for things which were not my fault.

She was also my superior, so I had to run errands for her. On one occasion, she asked me to make her a latte with her special 1% milk. I used full fat with a dash of double cream.
Original post by Goaded
The other girl involved wouldn't want it aired either...:s-smilie:

Lmao it's a student forum , it probably isnt even that bad.
I ripped up a friend's Christmas card when I was 7 cos I was annoyed at her, still feel bad about that :frown:
Reply 11

I mean it's breaking the law lmao so not that good either
I convinced classmate to put a pin on the teachers chair and then told the teacher about it. The guy got a lovely slap across the cheek.

"Just a student forum". Anonymousity is a powerful thing my friend.
Original post by Goaded

This is your chance to share, and regardless of whether online TSRians will judge you or not, it will not affect you since you do not know us in reality.
Original post by Goaded
I mean it's breaking the law lmao so not that good either

Everyone breaks the law in some way lel , well i guess ur not sharing
Long post but worth teh read. Once when I was in year 6 I was at the park with my dad and my dad was sitting on a bench texting and I was on a swing happily listening to music on my Walkman. Suddenly these two girls came who looked about 2 or 3 years older than me and sat on the two swings both sides of me and were whispering to each other and giggling, the usual female crap. I live in London so at first I thought nothing of it coz Londoners are complete crack-heads and I continued happily minding my own business.

Then both of the girls started staring at me smiling and one of them asked my name. I thought that they were playing 21 dares or something so I went along with the banter. I told her my name and said that I was in year 9 (LOOOOOL). She believed me, thought nothing of it and continued the convo. At the time I was tall for my age had a deep voice and looked about 2-3 years older. Anyway the convo developed and eventually s*** got jiggy. At this point I thought I had nothing to lose and the flirtation was pretty serious. After about 30 minutes of talking we exchanged numbers and texted each other for the next couple days.

Now here is the plot twist. This girl thought I was in year 9 when I was in year 6 and she was in year 8 at the time. She went to an all girls school and there was a day when they held some sort of arts and crafts workshop or something like that for year 6 students about 3 weeks after I last saw her. Anyway my school went there and as we were walking around, I notice that she is at one of the tables. At that very instant she saw me and her facial expression was the stuff of dreams. I mean she literally looked like Ronda Rousey the minute she got KO'd, her face made me p**s myself with laughter, honestly the best face I have ever seen. Her face went really pale and after about 3 seconds of her death stare she got up and stormed off somewhere. To this day I still remember and laugh at it, but lets face it I pulled a year 8 chick at year 6 and I was pretty damn proud of myself of that.
Hmm. Well, there used to be a kid in my year who didn't have any friends and was frequently subjected to racist slurs (he was black) and would get bullied for being a slow learner and for making lame comebacks to the abuse. I used to always end up with him in PE whenever we had to pair up because nobody wanted to go with either of us.

It's not overwhelming guilt, but I sometimes feel sad that I spurned his attempts to start a proper outside-school friendship. I was and am pretty averse to social situations so, while I was happy to be nice to him when almost nobody was and pair up with him in PE, I just didn't feel like going to the movies with him and it later occurred to me that that probably wasn't a good thing to do, especially since his home situation (or so rumour had me believe) was pretty crap as well.

So yeah -- that's what comes to mind when I think of douchebag-like things that I did. :beard:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Goaded

If you are not going to say what it is, there is really no point posting this, is there....
Reply 19
Original post by captainslow69
Long post but worth teh read. Once when I was in year 6 I was at the park with my dad and my dad was sitting on a bench texting and I was on a swing happily listening to music on my Walkman. Suddenly these two girls came who looked about 2 or 3 years older than me and sat on the two swings both sides of me and were whispering to each other and giggling, the usual female crap. I live in London so at first I thought nothing of it coz Londoners are complete crack-heads and I continued happily minding my own business.

Then both of the girls started staring at me smiling and one of them asked my name. I thought that they were playing 21 dares or something so I went along with the banter. I told her my name and said that I was in year 9 (LOOOOOL). She believed me, thought nothing of it and continued the convo. At the time I was tall for my age had a deep voice and looked about 2-3 years older. Anyway the convo developed and eventually s*** got jiggy. At this point I thought I had nothing to lose and the flirtation was pretty serious. After about 30 minutes of talking we exchanged numbers and texted each other for the next couple days.

Now here is the plot twist. This girl thought I was in year 9 when I was in year 6 and she was in year 8 at the time. She went to an all girls school and there was a day when they held some sort of arts and crafts workshop or something like that for year 6 students about 3 weeks after I last saw her. Anyway my school went there and as we were walking around, I notice that she is at one of the tables. At that very instant she saw me and her facial expression was the stuff of dreams. I mean she literally looked like Ronda Rousey the minute she got KO'd, her face made me p**s myself with laughter, honestly the best face I have ever seen. Her face went really pale and after about 3 seconds of her death stare she got up and stormed off somewhere. To this day I still remember and laugh at it, but lets face it I pulled a year 8 chick at year 6 and I was pretty damn proud of myself of that.

:rofl:

I can't really think of anything, which only proves I have bad memory, because I am a complete douchebag tbh

Quick Reply

Latest