The Student Room Group

I confessed to a guy I've liked for 5 years! Read the mail.

Scroll to see replies

Oh dear, is this genuine?

Edit: it did make me chuckle! Never seen an email so scattered and with so many "..." (It's 3 dots btw) and capital letters.

You do sound crazy but you're hilarious at the same point. The 2 Google links that lead you to an emotion are very comical too haha.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 81
this is honestly something my 13 year old cousin would do...
Original post by mkap
this is honestly something my 13 year old cousin would do...

She must be very mature for her age :smile:

:teehee:
Reply 83
Original post by The Arsonist
x

i was waiting for a meme to load haha.

she is a bit crazy tbh. This is something she would do lol
Reply 84
I have finally read my emails, here is my reply

Dear darling,

The absurd lengths which you have went to blame me for your obsession has had me in terrible laughter all morning, thank you terribly dear for your kind words. ps you might have more luck with men if you actually talk to them :smile:

Not yours faithfully,

Whorace :smile:
Original post by mkap
i was waiting for a meme to load haha.

she is a bit crazy tbh. This is something she would do lol

Well, I'm not the most mature person.....but luckily, I don't take life very seriously, so yeah, I'm basically a 13 year old brain stuck in a 16-year old's body.

Haha. Not.

I did get in the trending and latest discussions part, so, at least I can take away something positive out of it. :-P
Original post by DanielleT192
Oh dear, is this genuine?

Edit: it did make me chuckle! Never seen an email so scattered and with so many "..." (It's 3 dots btw) and capital letters.

You do sound crazy but you're hilarious at the same point. The 2 Google links that lead you to an emotion are very comical too haha.

Yes, well, I am kind of haphazard and random, so yeah, I guess it's not all bad.

I've just seen far too many 'soppy' and 'cliched' confessions and thought I'd make it different.

Little did I know different was borderline terrifying, so, whooppee -_-
Original post by HamzahPatel
I just read through this entire thread and ngl it's quite interesting. Also I know this has already been said already, but you really love the use of capitalised words. The problem is that it does give a me mental image of you literally shouting those words while I'm reading through lol

Here's the thing, I think where normal people use italics to stress a point, I'm just too lazy and use caps lock. That make sense? No? Okay, I'll just leave now.

Thanks for understanding though. you'd actually be really surprised if you see me in person. I'm five feet 1 and still have a baby face. Not the type to write those emails at all.

I did write a follow up email though. He wrote me a reply, and I think the follow up was quite decent. Shows I can be heartfelt and normal.
(edited 8 years ago)
Never stick your dick in crazy.
just clicked the links :biggrin:
couldn't be bothered to read
Original post by fandom-queen
No reply yet, probably won't EVER get one. Alan Rickman did seem like a sass king, so yeah.

I don't, unfortunately, but what got you into drama? Alan?

Yeah it sounds so stupid but yeah... He is probably the main reason I actually considered going to RADA.
I am sincerely hoping he hasn't studied English before or English is not his first language cus with this grammar you can't hope for much.
Original post by heineken
Never stick your dick in crazy.

Ugh, gross, still 16 here, not even legally
an adult so please
Original post by oShahpo
I am sincerely hoping he hasn't studied English before or English is not his first language cus with this grammar you can't hope for much.

Quite the contrary, actually. I am perfectly eloquent in my speech, and am known to be quite the grammar police (in real life, not virtual). However, I am also lazy and see no reason why I should not embrace internet culture. I don't see much promise in a language where the most prominent word used is 'bae' and thus, choose to ignore grammar when on the internet.

You know, the least you could have done is not shortened the word 'because' to an unacceptable spelling before questioning my proficiency in english. Looks silly, to be honest.

I'd rather you criticise my email, not make ignorant judgements about people, sitting behind a computer screen.
Original post by RickmanAlways
Yeah it sounds so stupid but yeah... He is probably the main reason I actually considered going to RADA.

It isn't at all! C'mon, everyone needs their role model, Alan's yours. I'm sure he'd be happy knowing that, in a world where Clint Eastwoods and Marlon Brandos are worshipped, he too has made a difference, and inspired someone into acting.
I feel like the cringe just violated my very soul.
Original post by fatima1998
just clicked the links :biggrin:
couldn't be bothered to read

Well, good for you, I have nothing to say to that.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
I feel like the cringe just violated my very soul.

Now you understand my condition right after I pressed send. Such a mistake.
Now you understand my condition right after I pressed send. Such a mistake.

I regret everything and more.
It isn't at all! C'mon, everyone needs their role model, Alan's yours. I'm sure he'd be happy knowing that, in a world where Clint Eastwoods and Marlon Brandos are worshipped, he too has made a difference, and inspired someone into acting.

I think your right, can i have your opinion?
Im 14 and already considering Universities and Acadamies, am an Australian and want to move over to the UK, i cant wait until i finish school, (some ppl say that its never to early to think about the future) IS it too early?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending