The Student Room Group
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester

University Of Worcester 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KirsttyyM
Ah thank you so much, i would love my own bathroom but im going to be studying a foundation so i think the highest loan i can get is £6,200, so i want to be able to live comfortably i will be working at the local mcdonalds just down the road and the pay is nice, have you got any ideas? thanks :smile:

Have a look at the website cause the prices are listed there. You can the budget and see what the best option for you is.

Hope you'll enjoy your degree!

See you around campus!

Corina
On campus at University of Worcester
University of Worcester
Worcester
Original post by KirsttyyM
Ah thank you so much, i would love my own bathroom but im going to be studying a foundation so i think the highest loan i can get is £6,200, so i want to be able to live comfortably i will be working at the local mcdonalds just down the road and the pay is nice, have you got any ideas? thanks :smile:

Hi Kirsty,

I've been living in En-Suite Extra accommodation since Sep 2015, and my loan comes to about £7000; at £144 per week, I've been able to live comfortably. I have had no job since being at uni, though I had money saved up during my time at work beforehand, and have had financial support from my family. The price for En-Suite Extra is going up to £149 next year, so if you were interested in that type of accommodation it would be worth thinking over your finances and see if it's worth going for. Since you have a job, I can't see it being an issue.

You can also get scholarships from the uni, the most applicable for you being the ABB Schloarship, more info of which can be found here; http://www.worcester.ac.uk/your-home/scholarships.html

I hope that helps. Feel free to message me if you have any further questions, or just want a friend. :smile:
I've got a conditional offer to study History and Sociology from this September, I chose en suite extra accommodation on the St. John's campus :smile:
I've accepted University of Worcester as my first choice for Web Development (with a placement year)

Hope to see anyone around? :smile:
I firmed a conditional place for Graphic Design with Media and Culture :smile:
Original post by frankieatuni
Is anyone looking to study at University of Worcester this year or studying currently?

Worcester's my firm choice for accounting :smile:
I'll be thereeeeeeee🌝🌝🌝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ncaesar98
I'll be thereeeeeeee🌝🌝🌝

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yaaaayyy!
Reply 28
Is anyone doing the PGCE early years 3-7 at Worcester? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending