The Student Room Group

Refugees Go Clubbing In Russia, Harass Girls, Wake Up In Hospital The Next Morning.

The refugees had previously been ordered to leave Norway for “bad behavior” and tried their luck in Russia... The refugees tried to flee but were quickly captured by the Russians.

They then took them out to the street and gave them a beating they will remember.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Thugs.
Reply 2
:rofl: They shoulda known they didn't stand a chance in mother Russia! :rofl:

If only they'd been smart enough to have known! :rolleyes:
That wasn't the kind of clubbing they expected...
I hope to god it was just the specific refugees that were molesters that got hurt.

Hope some innocent ones didn't get caught up in it.
Reply 5
This made me chuckle. You don't **** with the Russians!
Rko outta no where
Reply 7
"What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries."

Why should there be any tolerance from anyone?
(edited 8 years ago)
You don't **** with the Russians.
Original post by AdderDee
This made me chuckle. You don't **** with the Russians!

Quite right.
Original post by Ekno
"What they didn’t realize when they went out clubbing in Murmansk is that Russians have less tolerance when it comes to sexual assault on local women than other European countries."

Why should there be any tolerance from anyone?

Russians are spicy though.

You go to Western Europe and commit sex crime, you get some left-wing sociology professor claim that it's society's fault or some left-wing political say white men rape too, so it's not noteworthy and even if you are convicted you get a jail sentence.

In Russia, you get kicked in.
"Police arrived to break up the fight but locals report that they threw a few punches at the refugees before arresting 33 of them. Eighteen refugees were in such bad condition they had to be taken to the hospital".
****ing loved that bit:biggrin:. Wish other countries would grow some balls and follow the suit.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by AntiBabylonista
Russians are spicy though.

You go to Western Europe and commit sex crime, you get some left-wing sociology professor claim that it's society's fault or some left-wing political say white men rape too, so it's not noteworthy and even if you are convicted you get a jail sentence.

In Russia, you get kicked in.

Russia got it right
I wonder how this will be reported on the manosphere sites.

Men went out clubbing and got jiggy wth sloots who were probably off their face on vodka. White knights stepped in and gave them a beating.
Reply 15
Sadly, in Western Europe it seems men have lost the moral will to take decisive action against those who harass and molest women. Shameful state of affairs. Good on those guys who did something to show them it is unacceptable and will not be tolerated.
I do not need a man to guard me. I will break a man that tries to assault me.
Reply 17
"Police decided to let the beatings slide and didn’t file a report."

:lol:

The situation would have been reversed here. :frown:
Reply 18
Original post by lyra1987

And when they're thirty?
Reply 19
Original post by lyra1987

u gO GuRLLLL !!11!1one!11!
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending