The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Anyone starting Swansea Nursing September 2016

Scroll to see replies

Thanks :smile: How did you manage did they accept any alternatives or did you have to keep chasing your employers ! xx
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Nice one! Is that Carmarthen campus? When did you have your interview?
Reply 22
Original post by ulala23uk
Thanks :smile: How did you manage did they accept any alternatives or did you have to keep chasing your employers ! xx

I had to chase my employer! I felt annoying but it had to be done! Hope you manage to get your references sorted soon xx
I'll get it sorted I'm sure :smile: I haven't been told I have to chase them yet, I am going to ring the university on Monday to explain my situation see what they say:smile: Charlene its Swansea campus and I had my interview 29th Jan xx
Oh well done, I had interview for Carmarthen campus on the 20th of jan & still waiting to hear :-( nobody I know has heard either
I had interview for Carmarthen campus early Feb, and just found out yesterday I got In. Good luck X
Congratulations! A few people I know had emails yesterday confirming but I'm still waiting!😔
Reply 27
Already holding first degree being refused place on nursing course besides having gazzetted legal case. 3 appeals already escalating to EC court of appeal
Reply 28
Original post by Tilly.23
I've been accepted to study mental health nursing 😊

Hey tilly, I've been offered an interview for mental health nursing for june. Was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice. It would be forever greatful :smile: x
Reply 29
Original post by aimz01
Hey tilly, I've been offered an interview for mental health nursing for june. Was wondering if you could give me any tips or advice. It would be forever greatful :smile: x

Hey! Unlike most interviews, I found it very relaxed. Everyone was so nice. Firstly we had to watch a video and then have a discussion based around dignity. In the second part of the interview everyone was given scenario, this was quite fun, this is where you'll need to show the qualities you have that to make you a good nurse and at the end of the interview you'll have a 1-1 relaxed conversation, being asked questions such as 'why do you want to become a nurse' ☺️ Good luck xx
Reply 30
Original post by Djroberts95
I've been accepted into Swansea for child nursing with charl!! we've got a chat on Facebook and sorted accommodation together through it!! We've been trying to find other nursing students who have got into Swansea but so far you're the only other one!😂 If you want me to add you to the chat on Facebook my Profile is Dannie Roberts and profile picture is me and my partner (I have blonde hair lol)!

Hi, ive been trying to find other people for childrens nursing at swansea. The names Ashley Keyes add me on FB, ive got an offer for childrens nursing :smile:
Original post by ash7867
Hi, ive been trying to find other people for childrens nursing at swansea. The names Ashley Keyes add me on FB, ive got an offer for childrens nursing :smile:

Hey Hun, I've been trying to find you on Facebook.. Too many people with the same name though🙈 What's your profile picture like?
Or just add me, Dannie Roberts and my profile pictures me and my partner (I have blonde hair)
CongratulationS! I've been accepted into Swansea September entry for adult nursing too! Be nice to know a few people before we start! 😃
Reply 34
Hi,I've also been accepted to children's nursing, would be good to know some of the people I'll be spending the next 3 years with! X
Original post by Mrsb82
Hi,I've also been accepted to children's nursing, would be good to know some of the people I'll be spending the next 3 years with! X

Hey! We've got a group chat on Facebook with everyone we know so far who's got into children's nursing!! Add me 'Dannie Roberts' and I'll add you to the group😊 (My profile picture is me and my partner I have blonde hair lol)
Reply 36
Original post by Djroberts95
Hey! We've got a group chat on Facebook with everyone we know so far who's got into children's nursing!! Add me 'Dannie Roberts' and I'll add you to the group😊 (My profile picture is me and my partner I have blonde hair lol)

Hoping ive added the right person 🙈
Original post by Mrsb82
Hoping ive added the right person 🙈

I've accepted a friend request.. I'm guessing it's yours😂
Original post by charwilson
Hi I was accepted into Swansea University last week for Child Nursing, was just wondering if anyone has heard back yet? Would be nice to know some other nurses :smile: and if you haven't had your interview yet don't worry it's a nice set up!! good luck!! x

Morning!
We have set up a Facebook page for new Child Nursing students so you can meet each other before the course, the link will be sent out to everybody soon
https://www.facebook.com/groups/SwanseaUniChildNursing2016/

Looking forward to meeting you!
Hi all i will be starting child nursing in Sept. Ive tried the FB link but its not working. Could soneone put it ip again please? Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest