The Student Room Group

Swansea physician associate offers 2023

Had my interview this week and I’ve been waiting and waiting to hear back from them. Was wondering how everyone’s interviews went and if anyone has heard back? Thank you.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by kindacluelesss
Had my interview this week and I’ve been waiting and waiting to hear back from them. Was wondering how everyone’s interviews went and if anyone has heard back? Thank you.

I heard back today and got in! Have you heard back?
Reply 2
Omg I heard back today and got in! I’m sure you’ll hear from them soon tbh I was expecting a rejection. The accommodation is expensive in Swansea :/ I was originally planning to go Bangor
So happy for those of you that got in! Was wondering if anyone's been put on the waiting list - like how does that work because its neither an acceptance or rejection :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Janine_xo
So happy for those of you that got in! Was wondering if anyone's been put on the waiting list - like how does that work because its neither an acceptance or rejection :frown:

Hi,
I have no clue what a uni waiting list is, first time hearing that. Maybe email admissions.
Original post by Pudsxox
Hi,
I have no clue what a uni waiting list is, first time hearing that. Maybe email admissions.

Me either, I've rang them but they seem to be on Easter break until next week so I might drop them an email.
Thanks for getting back to me x
Hi I heard back on Tuesday and I got in. Bit stressed about accommodations now. If anyone’s a girl and looking for a housemate please let me know. Thank you!
Reply 7
Hi I heard back on Tuesday and I got in. Bit stressed about accommodations now. If anyone’s a girl and looking for a housemate please let me know. Thank you!

Hey,
I’m looking for accommodation tooo but I was thinking to go to St David’s because its affordable for an en-suite room. Apparently if you state that you are a postgraduate student then they tend to put you with other postgraduate students which is good and you get a free bus card for travel which is good. I’ve tried to begin the NHS bursary application but for some reason it’s not letting me select the academic year for the course.
Original post by Pudsxox
Hey,
I’m looking for accommodation tooo but I was thinking to go to St David’s because its affordable for an en-suite room. Apparently if you state that you are a postgraduate student then they tend to put you with other postgraduate students which is good and you get a free bus card for travel which is good. I’ve tried to begin the NHS bursary application but for some reason it’s not letting me select the academic year for the course.

they’re all so expensive 😭 i wonder if we will get student finance. Thank God the tuition is all paid for otherwise no way I’d be able to afford

Hi, I'm looking for accommodation too 😊
Hello Everyone,

Nice to meet you all. I got in too. Do you guys know whether there’s facebook group chat for 2023 offer holders?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi everyone I got in aswell!

I've only just found out that I can't receive the posgrad loan so I'm stuck on how to fund my living expenses etc Is anyone in the same boat or know what to do?
Original post by Aqilah1
Hi everyone I got in aswell!

I've only just found out that I can't receive the posgrad loan so I'm stuck on how to fund my living expenses etc Is anyone in the same boat or know what to do?

Hi,
Have you looked at NHS bursary? I believe all offer holders can apply for it☺️
Original post by Alex09.
Hello Everyone,

Nice to meet you all. I got in too. Do you guys know whether there’s facebook group chat for 2023 offer holders?

Hello,

I also have a place to study at Swansea. We have a Facebook chat for about 5 of us, what is your name as I will add you :smile:
Original post by Kitty19960
Hello,

I also have a place to study at Swansea. We have a Facebook chat for about 5 of us, what is your name as I will add you :smile:

Alexa Magno

thank you
Hello,

Hi, can I please be added to the chat.
My name is Maryam Ahmed-Sani
Hello,

Could I be added aswell please , My name is Aqilah Islam on FB or send me the link to join. thank u x
(Original post by Kitty19960)Hello,

Hey. I also gained a place at Swansea and I’m absolutely clueless how this all works. I’m from Scotland as well so it’s such a different system. If you’re alright with it, I’d love to get to speak to people starting the course too and hopefully figure this out. I was wondering about where is best to stay, financially especially eeeek and how placements work since I don’t drive. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Reply 18
Original post by hopefulmed01
(Original post by Kitty19960)Hello,

Hey. I also gained a place at Swansea and I’m absolutely clueless how this all works. I’m from Scotland as well so it’s such a different system. If you’re alright with it, I’d love to get to speak to people starting the course too and hopefully figure this out. I was wondering about where is best to stay, financially especially eeeek and how placements work since I don’t drive. Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Hi,
What’s your name so we can add you to the group chat on Facebook ☺️
Reply 19
Hi guys, anyone on the waiting list still waiting to here back? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest