The Student Room Group

Help with french ! Urgentt

I have to write about my dream holiday.
even if you could help a little bit, i would appreciate it alot!

(** = i need help

I need to say like:
on the subject of future holiday plans, If i could go anywhere in the world, I would definitely time travel into the past in the tardis(** what can i say here about where or when in the past i would go **) because.... ( ** any ideas**) ...It would be very fascinating to see ((** some famous historical event **))..

But most of all, i would love to go to Hogwarts where I can have a magical adventure with mythical creatures and my favorite characters! The whether would be exciting ( unlike the boring London weather); there would be cool breeze in summer with a mesmerizing blanket of snow.in winter.It would be an out of world experience. But , unfortunately, this can only be a dream.

(** here i want to say jokes aside/or on a more serious note/ realistically,), I hope to have an underwater holiday in which i would travel to a luxurious underwater hotel with ( **who shall i go with?? it could be anyone, as long as it is interesting... maybe the avengers**). we would get there by a private submarine and stay in a room with a view of the magnificent sea life. this would be magical! It would be a dream to fall asleep with a view of the enchanting creatures above , swimming in the water which as translucent as a diamond.. We would visit the underwater museum and go scuba diving . I am always up for an adventure so this would be breathtaking!

i need help including idioms and incorporating humor. idioms i can include:
en un chin d'oeil (in a flash)
le paradis sur terre- heaven on earth

thankyou!
Reply 1
anyone??
Original post by bluepearl7
anyone??

Is this for GCSE?
Reply 3
Original post by xJARSx
Is this for GCSE?

no- atleast its not what our teacher told us.

i wrote this paragrapgh in my book, but my teaher lost it so she told me to do it again

(** = i need help

I need to say like:
on the subject of future holiday plans, If i could go anywhere in the world, I would definitely time travel into the past in the tardis(** what can i say here about where or when in the past i would go **) because.... ( ** any ideas**) ...It would be very fascinating to see ((** some famous historical event **))..

But most of all, i would love to go to Hogwarts where I can have a magical adventure with mythical creatures and my favorite characters! The whether would be exciting ( unlike the boring London weather); there would be cool breeze in summer with a mesmerizing blanket of snow.in winter.It would be an out of world experience. But , unfortunately, this can only be a dream.

(** here i want to say jokes aside/or on a more serious note/ realistically,), I hope to have an underwater holiday in which i would travel to a luxurious underwater hotel with ( **who shall i go with?? it could be anyone, as long as it is interesting... maybe the avengers**). we would get there by a private submarine and stay in a room with a view of the magnificent sea life. this would be magical! It would be a dream to fall asleep with a view of the enchanting creatures above , swimming in the water which as translucent as a diamond.. We would visit the underwater museum and go scuba diving . I am always up for an adventure so this would be breathtaking!

thankyou!

Perhaps go on Cambridge dictionary and search up word for word
Reply 5
bump
Reply 6
oh course not

Even giving me an idea would help on humor or such

and that's only if you can

i don;t want anyone to do my whole homework for me ; I need help on the areas that i specified with **
Reply 7
Original post by caitlinford3
putain petite merde :wink:

mate,.Have you forgotten that there is something called google translate which i can use to find out what your snarky little comment mean?
I'm not going to stoop as low as you but if you can't help then you can leave thanks.
mate,.Have you forgotten that there is something called google translate which i can use to find out what your snarky little comment mean?
I'm not going to stoop as low as you but if you can't help then you can leave thanks.

LMAOO totally forgot who I was replying to but they said something that I was referring to, hence the wink it was a joke lmfaooo. Of course I'm aware of google translate and if I didn't want you to see it I wouldn't have said it

1) it wasnt even aimed at you so get over it
2) if i cared i wouldnt have commented it
Reply 9
LMAOO totally forgot who I was replying to but they said something that I was referring to, hence the wink it was a joke lmfaooo. Of course I'm aware of google translate and if I didn't want you to see it I wouldn't have said it

oh lol:tongue:
sorry, I i took it too seriously :colondollar:

oh lol:tongue:
sorry, I i took it too seriously :colondollar:

caitlin did you use google translate for your comment?
because, à vrai dire, I've never heard anyone say "****ing little ****" in French

(** = i need help

I need to say like:

thankyou!

I suggest you to start , and when you think you tried your best come again and I'll correct you. I'm french so , you can have an A with my correction. But I'll correct only if you try :wink:
Original post by rileystringer1
because, à vrai dire, I've never heard anyone say "****ing little ****" in French

En effet personne ne dit jamais ça
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
I suggest you to start , and when you think you tried your best come again and I'll correct you. I'm french so , you can have an A with my correction. But I'll correct only if you try :wink:

Okay, thanks. I'll do that
Okay, thanks. I'll do that

Great :wink:
Original post by rileystringer1

no i didn't use google translate lmfao
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
Great :wink:

this is what i have so far:I know it's really bad and that's why i need help with editing and adding those extr bits to get an a star
there is still 2 more paragraphs to go
but here:

Généralement, je vais à l’étranger en inde pour visiter ma famille. D’habitude nous y allons en avion rapide, la nourriture toujours dégueulasse. Une fois, j’étais malade pendant le trajet. Quel cauchemarde ! Quand nous arrivons, nous restons chez ma famille.Le que j’aime le plus est la vue sur le village et la campagne. C’est très magnifique !pendant mon séjour, je visite ma famille et je vois les attractions de touristiques. Quelquefois, jetemps en inde est trop chaud le température moyenne est 30®C.En revanche,pendant la période la mousson. Il pleut des cordes. Quant à moi c’est une expérience très utile dans le sens que je peux se relaxer e vivre une nouvelle culture. En plus, je peux apprendre à parler ma langue.

Au sujet de ma culture, quand j’étais petite la as l’année dernière, nous allons fait un voyage a traversé inde et nous avons visite des monuments célébrés avec une histoire riche. Le voyage a duré vingt heures. Malgré fait que tout le voyage nous extrêmement épuiser .J’ai mangé du lion ! D’abord, nous avons visite un grand temple qui était absolument fantastique. J’ai trouvé le quartier très envoutant à cause du toit du temple était construite avec de l’or. J’estime que ça coute les yeux et de la tête. Après cela, nous sommes allés aux festivals locaux et le palais incroyable. Tout au long des vacances. Je suis allée shopping et Jai vraiment dore voir desendroits différent les monuments. Malheureusement, nous n’avons pas visiterde parc a thème car mon frère étaitmalade à cause de la nourriture. Quel dommage!

I would really appreciate the help! Thankyouu so much!
(edited 8 years ago)
One more thing ( i know this might be asking too much ) can you please give me ideas on how i can add humour to it??
I write it down without faults :

Généralement, je vais à l'étranger en Inde, pour visiter ma famille. D’habitude nous y allons en avion, car c'est rapide, mais la nourriture est toujours douteuse.. (degeulasse was correct but not polite)Une fois, j’étais même malade pendant le trajet à cause de ça.
, quel cauchemar ! Quand nous arrivons, nous séjournons chez ma famille. Ce que j’aime le plus, c'est la vue sur le village et la campagne ! C’est tellement magnifique !
Pendant mon séjour, je visite ma famille et je découvre les attractions touristiques. Cependant quelques fois, le temps en inde est trop chaud, le température moyenne est 30®C ! Ça arrive pendant la période la mousson seulement. Il pleut des cordes ! Quant à mon avis sur le voyage, je trouve que c’est une expérience très utile dans le sens je peux me relaxer et découvrir une nouvelle culture. En plus, je peux apprendre à parler ma langue !
Au sujet de ma culture, quand j’étais petite l’année dernière, nous avons fait un voyage a travers le pays et nous avons visité de nombreux monuments célèbres avec une histoire riche. Le voyage a duré vingt heures. malgré tout le voyage nous a épuisés. (J’ai mangé du lion ! -> did not understand .. Did you tried to use an expression ? Or did you really ate one :lol: )
Dans un premier temps, nous avons visité un grand temple qui était absolument fantastique ! J’ai trouvé le quartier très envoûtant à cause du toit du temple qui était construit en or. Mais j'estime que ça coûte les yeux et de la tête... Après cela, nous sommes allés aux festivals locaux et le palais était tout aussi incroyable ! En fait tout au long des vacances, j'ai vu des choses incroyables.
J'ai également fait du shopping et j'ai vraiment adoré voir un environnement différent des monuments. Malheureusement, nous n’avons pas visité de parc à thème car mon frère était malade à cause de la nourriture. Quel dommage!!

Voilà ! YW :3
Am sorry am quite busy right now , ask for advices about humor to someone else :wink:
lol
ok
Thankyouu so much!

Quick Reply

Latest