The Student Room Group

Leyton Sixth Form College Maths entry assessment?

Hi, I'm looking to entroll at Leyton Sixth Form college. One of my choices is A level maths and they said that an entry assessment is needed to get onto the course. I just wanted to know, has anyone does this before and what will it consist of? Please help, thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown:

Why not try posting in a specific subject forum- you might have more luck there.

Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses. :redface:

:h:
Original post by Axlerod
Hi, I'm looking to entroll at Leyton Sixth Form college. One of my choices is A level maths and they said that an entry assessment is needed to get onto the course. I just wanted to know, has anyone does this before and what will it consist of? Please help, thanks!

Hi, I studied A Level maths there. They tested us a few weeks after enrollment. I'm not sure if it changed, have you got a high predicted grade for maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by s_ahmed2
Hi, I studied A Level maths there. They tested us a few weeks after enrollment. I'm not sure if it changed, have you got a high predicted grade for maths?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Already done Gcse got B in Ocr maths, 1 ums off A
Original post by Axlerod
Already done Gcse got B in Ocr maths, 1 ums off A

You should be fine then, have you had your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by s_ahmed2
You should be fine then, have you had your interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah in 2 weeks

Quick Reply

Latest