The Student Room Group

A Female's road to Bath University's Computer Science Degree (Hopefully)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by brainzistheword
You have every right to be!! All you have to do now is keep us updated with how it goes at uni :wink:

Have a great time!

I am planning to do another blog at university ! I have really enjoyed doing this blog and have found it really helpful. It's also been really nice to get people's feedback and see that it's helping others also! Roll on freshers week :smile:
Original post by CSLady
I am planning to do another blog at university ! I have really enjoyed doing this blog and have found it really helpful. It's also been really nice to get people's feedback and see that it's helping others also! Roll on freshers week :smile:

Congrats :h:

You may get an email early on about opportunities to blog or even post on TSR (I can't remember how they describe it though, they don't mention it in particular) and get paid for it, and they get snapped up pretty fast :lol: so accept that if you want.

And have fun :lol:
Original post by CSLady

YOu definitely should!! I'd certainly read it and I know many others would too!

I think the whole idea behind GYG is amazing as it helps us all, regardless of our level or study or levels of achievement and we all learn from each other :smile:

Haha yes, I hope you have a great time!:smile:
Reply 163
Original post by SeanFM

You may get an email early on about opportunities to blog or even post on TSR (I can't remember how they describe it though, they don't mention it in particular) and get paid for it, and they get snapped up pretty fast :lol: so accept that if you want.

That sounds like an amazing thing to be a part of ! I shall keep an eye out !
Reply 164
Original post by SeanFM

Original post by CSLady

Yeah just keep an eye out on your emails.

Other tips for Bath I guess... Tesco or some other online groceries are a good way, especially if you do it with flatmates to save money :wink: :wink:

Keep on top of work as it comes, far too easy to fall behind.

Don't buy a bus pass unless you're living in the city, it won't be worth it given the number of trips.

Get involved in any way possible basically.
Reply 166
Original post by SeanFM
Yeah just keep an eye out on your emails.

Other tips for Bath I guess... Tesco or some other online groceries are a good way, especially if you do it with flatmates to save money :wink: :wink:

Keep on top of work as it comes, far too easy to fall behind.

Don't buy a bus pass unless you're living in the city, it won't be worth it given the number of trips.

Get involved in any way possible basically.

Sound advice ! Thank you !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 167
I had my Physics remarked and the results came back today!
I now have an A in physics so overall I got 4 A's at A level!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending