The Student Room Group

Grow Your Grades...Prize announcement!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lemur14
I expect they've already judged it but I suppose it is worth a try :smile: Will go onto my laptop and add them now

Feel free to send it in - we'll definitely take it into consideration. It's not too lateeeeeee!
Original post by Fox Corner
Feel free to send it in - we'll definitely take it into consideration. It's not too lateeeeeee!

That's great thanks :smile:
http://imgur.com/a/mtgxO <-- hopefully that link works lol I've tried several different ways and that's the only thing that is posting as a complete link!

So my stats notes are colour coded and my best pages are on that link, and my history notes have finally attached to this post so hopefully will come out a well. I've had to remove some of the images as the file was too big and I'm most happy with section 1 and 3 which is why I've only got those on there. They cover all of key question 1 and 3. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lemur14
hopefully that link works lol I've tried several different ways and that's the only thing that is posting as a complete link

Posing this in thread for you:

Original post by Zacken
Posing this in thread for you

Thanks, I'm useless with anything slightly complicated on technology lol.
I would rep you again but I've repped you too recently
The Winner of the Revision Resource Spot Competition is....

@brainzistheword for their vibrant and colourful drawings and detailed online resources - the pictures were so creative!

But we also loved....

@Look DoNot Touch's incredibly detailed revision cards and colour-coded history mind maps

@SeanFM's comprehensive and multicoloured posters - I fully support surrounding yourself with revision!

and last but not least, @Lemur14's exhaustive IR revision notes on collecting data

Thanks for entering everyone - I loved having a look at your resources. This is the last spot competition before the FINAL PRIZE of a MACBOOK AIR! :eek4::eek4::eek4:
Original post by Fox Corner
The Winner of the Revision Resource Spot Competition is....

@brainzistheword for their vibrant and colourful drawings and detailed online resources - the pictures were so creative!

But we also loved....

@Look DoNot Touch's incredibly detailed revision cards and colour-coded history mind maps

@SeanFM's comprehensive and multicoloured posters - I fully support surrounding yourself with revision!

and last but not least, @Lemur14's exhaustive IR revision notes on collecting data

Thanks for entering everyone - I loved having a look at your resources. This is the last spot competition before the FINAL PRIZE of a MACBOOK AIR! :eek4::eek4::eek4:

Hey thanks very much!! Never thought I'd actually win :colondollar:

Everyone else's entries were fantastic :smile:
Well done @brainzistheword
Exhaustive is definitely the way to describe the notes. I didn't want to miss anything important out and I couldn't decide what was important so everything went in lol
:frown: at this being the last spot competition before the final prize, I'm away for the final prize anyway :frown:

Spoiler

Hello Grow your Graders!

Just wanted to remind you all that tomorrow, GCSE Results Day (August 24th) is the very last day for the competition this year (boo hoo).

So get your final blog entries in!

It's time to reflect on the journey ....

How are your results?
Have you 'grown your grades'?
If so, what were the keys to success?
If not, why do you think it didn't quite work out this time?
What lessons have you learned for the future?
What methods of study worked for you?
Which were less effective?
What advice would you give to someone trying to nail the grades they need next year?

We'll be looking through all the entries over the next few weeks. Yes, it's going to take a while to judge as there are so many of you writing so much.

Watch this space ....
Original post by brainzistheword
Hey thanks very much!! Never thought I'd actually win :colondollar:

Everyone else's entries were fantastic :smile:

Well done 😄😄😄😄 so proud of youuuu xx
(edited 5 years ago)
To grow one's grades, he has to submit his assignment on time with high quality content. This is the best way to improve your grade as well as maintain his standard in the class.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending