The Student Room Group

Xphoenix Road to get Awesome AS/A2 gradesr

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xphoenix
Sorry for lack of Posts! I've been relaxing, recovering and preparing for the previous and upcoming school year!

My end grades: Actual:
Econ:A
Maths:A
Geography: B
Further Maths: B (scrape though)

So predicitions became:
A*AAB (referring to the order of subjects listed).

Gonna Retake the small bit of C3/C4 we've done ot try and get an A* for Maths and maybe retake some of the applied modules to get an A. At worst I take the AS level in Further Maths, but if anyone knows, how difficult is A2 further maths, specifically, S3, M3 and FP2.

Overall, I could have worked harder, spent my time more efficiently and less procrastination!!! But, these are in no way disastrous results.

Congratulations on your results :h: you got off to a bit of a rocky start earlier on in the year but well done on getting a good set of grades.

I did FP2, S3 and S4 with Edexcel and S3 is a tiny bit of a step up from S2 but mostly not bad, and then in my view S4 is a step down from S3 and of similar difficulty to S2, so honestly it may be worth self teaching S4 instead of doing M3.

FP2 is quite difficult but then again I got to uni and met lots of people who got 100 in FP2/FP3, it was interesting.. it just takes a lot of practice, as does every maths module.

Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending