The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Can any Notts students answer my accommodation questions?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tom_mcc
I got given en-suite plus too! I'm not entirely sure about the hall either, I didn't get to see it on the original open day in September or my applicant open day, although I've heard that it's the people that make halls good and since it's randomly allocated I wouldn't worry too much :smile:

I have an ensuite plus there too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3945873 if anyone has got accommodation confirmation for notts, please post on this!:smile:
Reply 22
What's Ancaster Hall like?
Original post by Katie_98
What's Ancaster Hall like?

Original post by Ashh1234
Anyone at Nottingham, what is Ancaster Hall like? That's where I've been assigned!

Original post by tom_mcc
Same! What room type did you get allocated?

oh look! three of you from ancaster already!
I didn't live in Ancaster myself but a fair few friends did - its one of the newer halls and (i can't quite remember because I'm studying abroad at the moment) but you either have one of the nicest halls cafe/bars or are right next to

if any of you have more general questions about living on campus or uon in general feel free to ask :smile:

Original post by AK201296
Sadly, I did some research though and only 3 of the halls look genuinely crap, about 4 are quite nice and the rest are aight.

haha interested to know which ones you think look like crap? I really don't think any of the accommodation at notts is bad and it doesn't vary too much
Not answering any questions because I'm not a student but I live in Nottingham and it is a great city for students. The nightlife is very good, lots of cops around, so fairly safe environment, nice accommodation and the campus is only 1 bus ride away from the city :smile:
Is Broadgate Park a hall style or a flat style accommodation? I like the sound of the halls, with meeting loads of people and pre-drinks in people's rooms, but I want to go to Broadgate.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending