The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Is there anyone called for an interview for MSc in Modern Japanese Studies 16-17?

Hi guys.
While waiting for the result, there is one thing that constantly concerns me, that is, has anyone who applied for PG programme received interview call/invitation from Nissan Institute for its 2016 entry?
As the programme introduced the interview this year, which is said to be mainly used to assess applicants' English and Japanese language, I have been waiting for the interview since the application was submitted (at the end of Jan). However,I haven't received any info from the admission office so far, and I'm stressed out due to self-doubt... :frown:
Any clue or suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks.
Reply 1
Or anyone who belongs to School Of Interdisciplinary Area Studies?
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Reply 2
Oh I didn't know the interview was only introduced this year. I'm having one next week. Not really confident in my spoken Japanese but fingers crossed.
Reply 3
Original post by jan1180
Oh I didn't know the interview was only introduced this year. I'm having one next week. Not really confident in my spoken Japanese but fingers crossed.

Hey, how is your interview? Hope everything goes well. Or if you haven't had it yet, wish you good luck!:smile:
At this moment, it seems that all I can do is to wait and pray every day.
Btw, have you happened to know other applicants? The lack of info tortures me!

Kazu.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending