The Student Room Group

New Pakistani Muslim Superhero called Miss Marvel.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Feel Tha Bern
Probably

A while back a bunch of stormfront users were doxxed and they were virgin neckbeards

You expected healthy, successful lady killers?
At least it's a **** superhero, and they're not ruining a decent one :smile:
Original post by Longshot700
You expected healthy, successful lady killers?

Depends on whether you mean lady killers in the literal sense

If Hitler could see them now, he'd be spinning in his grave

'master race'
Jesus ****ing Christ how cuck

There are White superheroes, female superheroes, Black superheroes, there is no reason not to have a South Asian superhero, but Muslim really?

:rofl:

looool

Nobody makes a Jewish superhero or a Sikh superhero or a Christian superhero.

Jewish Superheroes like Shadowcat or Magneto? Christian superheroes like Nightcrawler or Magog or Daredevil?

If I had a concern, it would be that Miss Marvel is a particular person that isn't this person, but I stopped reading comics some time ago and have no idea what has happened, so...

I have no opinion on this either good or bad.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Why not just create a Prophet Muhammad comic characte-.. oh no, wait, my bad.. that didn't turn out so good the last time :redface:

+this

What a ridiculously stupid comment. Did you even bother to read the article?
haters gonna hate brah
No worries :smile:
Actually, I have changed my mind you're right, it's normal to establish some level of backstory because the readers want to know the person rather than just the narrative and action and in fact there is no reason why they could not include a Muslim, so I do apologise.
She does need a boyfriend though, or better yet, a girlfriend :sly:
Reply 51
Old news , it's just a new marvel character created to attract the Asian market.
Kamala Khan took over as Ms Marvel in 2013 (after Karla Sofen, Sharon Ventura, and the most well known Carol Danvers) and the main comic series became focused on her in 2014. Old news.
She does need a boyfriend though, or better yet, a girlfriend :sly:

I'm sure that would go down well with Muslims...
Are they good?
Pakistan has its own home grown super hero

Original post by Greenlaner
I'm sure that would go down well with Muslims...

All the more reason tbh..
Original post by theconfusedman
Kamala is obviously a traditional muslim name. Use your common sense you pathetic historian.

You may want to read up on the etymology of the name 'Kamala' before you try and play the 'white knight'.

How can she fight crime if her husband does not let her and his other wife's out of the house unaccompanied

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending