The Student Room Group

A levels choices ?!?!?!!

I was wondering if these subjects were a good combination for me to get into economics in university. I am looking to get into one of the top 5 in the UK.
History-A*
Maths-A
Further maths
Physics
The ones graded are what I have now. I'm in year 9 btw so I was just thinking about my future. I want to become an economist after attaining a master's degree.
Original post by shakib.r
I was wondering if these subjects were a good combination for me to get into economics in university. I am looking to get into one of the top 5 in the UK.
History-A*
Maths-A
Further maths
Physics
The ones graded are what I have now. I'm in year 9 btw so I was just thinking about my future. I want to become an economist after attaining a master's degree.

Chill you're only in year 9
Reply 2
Yu still have three years before you make the decision of a levels let alone the decision of a career.

Just for some advice however, I am in year 11 and those are my exact subject choices and I also want to study something along the lines of Economics.

But seriously, chillax you will probably change what you wanna become every school term, I know I did.
x

It is pointless thinking about it now. What will be the outcome if you get a clear idea now? Let me answer that for you nothing will happen. Within these 2 years revise effectively for your GCSE's. If you don't do well in them, then you may as well forget about A-levels and beyond.
Reply 4
History-A*
Maths-A
Further maths
Physics

whats an economist ? I don't know my things I wanna become an accountant :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest