The Student Room Group

Edexcel AS Investigations (Abortion) notes

Hello :smile: Last year, and also at the beginning of this year, I've had quite a few requests asking for my notes that I used last year for the abortion exam. I'm a Year 13 student, and last year I achieved an A at AS, with 100% in this exam, through basically memorizing these notes and adapting them for the question in the exam. I unfortunately no longer have my Foundations notes, as far as I know, but I may be able to post my A2 notes soon. I haven't really looked at these since last May, so apologies for spelling mistakes etc.!

Good luck in your exams!

Spoiler

Original post by oswalds
Hello :smile: Last year, and also at the beginning of this year, I've had quite a few requests asking for my notes that I used last year for the abortion exam. I'm a Year 13 student, and last year I achieved an A at AS, with 100% in this exam, through basically memorizing these notes and adapting them for the question in the exam. I unfortunately no longer have my Foundations notes, as far as I know, but I may be able to post my A2 notes soon. I haven't really looked at these since last May, so apologies for spelling mistakes etc.!

Good luck in your exams!

Spoiler

100% useful i'll be using these....
This has been a huge help- thank you! This might sound a bit cheeky but I was wondering if you please have any notes or essays for the implications side of the course as my teacher is useless and hasnt marked any of our work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending