The Student Room Group

Master Refugee Studies

Hi folks,

I’m considering to apply for the master programme Refugee Studies at East London University or London South Bank University. I know that both universities have a bad reputation. Nevertheless I know as well that some courses can be good or at least okay. I know that Oxford offers a similar programme but it’s for several reasons not an option for me. So UEL or LSBU are the only options for me if I want to study Refugee Studies/Forced Migration.

Does anyone has experience with the particular programmes am looking for?

Cheers Suz
Those are very niche degrees so you're unlikely to find anyone on this forum with experience of either. You might try reddit, or maybe do some LinkedIn stalking to find current and past students and then send them an email with any questions you have.
Original post by Suz2016
Hi folks,

I’m considering to apply for the master programme Refugee Studies at East London University or London South Bank University. I know that both universities have a bad reputation. Nevertheless I know as well that some courses can be good or at least okay. I know that Oxford offers a similar programme but it’s for several reasons not an option for me. So UEL or LSBU are the only options for me if I want to study Refugee Studies/Forced Migration.

Does anyone has experience with the particular programmes am looking for?

Cheers Suz

Hello Suz,
I am in kinda the same situation like you were 5 years ago! I 'd love to hear if you found a suitable program! Please get in touch :smile: Nina

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending