The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
olileauk

That video is an absolute classic.

THIS IS XBOXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
lol at the video

i dont play WoW, but im guessing level 70 is max?

i play Eudemons online, level 130 is max, server max is 129, ive been playing for a few months, level 89 ;]

people have been playing for years and i still pwn them

but i have a life too xD

just give it up for a while like i did =P

lifes just a realy crappy game with realy good graphics
Reply 22
Chaoslord
lifes just a realy crappy game with realy good graphics

And the controls are terrible. No pause button, you can't adjust the camera angle, not to mention a complete lack of save points...
Dez
And the controls are terrible. No pause button, you can't adjust the camera angle, not to mention a complete lack of save points...

i know, opening item menus are well lame -.-

haha xD

plus the story line sucks

we live, we pay tax, we die -.-

no plot twists, nothing original at all, gosh

oh and leveling up takes too long -.-

anyway i have exams on monday, so ima go train =]
Reply 24
Ghost
Other genres of games involve a larger aspect of skill, such as sports, FPS, or RTS games, and often involve following a storyline which unfolds as you proceed.
Most MMOs consist of sitting for hours killing the same thing over and over and over and over

Actually, I found that the Warcraft universe, including WoW, has one of the best, richest, and most detailed storylines I've ever become involved in

capitalP
its about your journey in the game, no matter how you do it

Amen
Reply 25
0uro*
Actually, I found that the Warcraft universe, including WoW, has one of the best, richest, and most detailed storylines I've ever become involved in

Then you're rather easily impressed...
Reply 26
Lol, you all pretend to be addicted to that and you've not got a clue, any of you. Wracked up over 100 days played time since launch and still going...
Also, anyone know why my sig doesn't work? puts ***** in place of ? r =

Anyway, check armory for Demolion on Zenedar.
Square
If/when you hit level 30 the REAL addiction kicks in.

You'll be selling your kidneys at Crack Converters to pay for your subscription.

apparently the game properly beings at level 60 - i.e. no life
Just some guy
Because anybody who has picked up a copy of this game needs this thread. I'm only lvl 27 too :'(. I'll know I've finally descended into the satan pit of ultra-geekdom if I turn down a night out to stay in and play WoW :redface: (I haven't been corrupted that far :wink: )

JSG (troll! :biggrin: take that to mean whatever you want)

dw, i have 20 days gametime and i'm only level 52 ROFL!! don't even look at the battlegrounds mate they will eat your life away.

oh gno, not a fugly troll! GNOME MAGE FTW!!!
Demolion
Lol, you all pretend to be addicted to that and you've not got a clue, any of you. Wracked up over 100 days played time since launch and still going...
Also, anyone know why my sig doesn't work? puts ***** in place of ? r =

Anyway, check armory for Demolion on Zenedar.

100 days LOL please get out sometime.

what pvp rank you get to?
100 days is nothing when you compare it to the WoWheads out there who've played it non-stop since God knows.
Crimson Black
100 days is nothing when you compare it to the WoWheads out there who've played it non-stop since God knows.

erm, are you kidding? unless u got to rank 12+, 100 days is a pretty long time...
Reply 32
boring game, although i made a bundle off ebaying my char, took me till lvl 60 and alot of good gear to realise i was spending to long on this crap, plus summer was around the corner
Reply 33
Have always been a PvE player, cleared up to nefarion pre-tbc (98% best try, whoot) and recently downed magtheridon. Tbh I find the PvP in it rather dull, it's easily the worst grind in that game.

Also as a slight side note, patch 2.0 removed PvP ranks, honor is now gained as a currency.
Reply 34
$am0th
... plus summer was around the corner

Thats when all the best raiding is tbh, can't wait for this summer. Last year the guild I'm in now was having all night raids (going on till 5 or 6 am) and gonna be great fun to be a part of it this time around.
Reply 35
Think I top most of you.

Killed Kel'Thuzad before TBC, racked up over 120 days /played time.

.........................:frown:
Reply 36
Wow (no pun) impressive.

Char name/server?

Also, whats your progress like post TBC, or did you quit coz sudenly there were greens equivalent to your epics?
Reply 37
Demolion
Thats when all the best raiding is tbh, can't wait for this summer. Last year the guild I'm in now was having all night raids (going on till 5 or 6 am) and gonna be great fun to be a part of it this time around.

i used to summer game on an old PvP game called Dark Age of Camelot, but we are talking 2k3/2k4.. good days, i stupidly did a 48 hrs gameathon.. still was a laugh even though i passed out at the cpu after...
Demolion
Wow (no pun) impressive.

Char name/server?

Also, whats your progress like post TBC, or did you quit coz sudenly there were greens equivalent to your epics?

yeh i'm gonna have to ask for name/server/guild as well because that's a pretty big thing to claim...

good job i didn't even make it to t2 then! i have a chance to catch up with 'hardcore' players lol.

also, what dropped off kt, and how much (if any) of t3 you get?
Reply 39
Crimson Black

Does he means 100 days solid game time (2400 hours). If so, that is ridiculous. I know someone who has 14 days (336 hours) and I thought that was bad.

Latest