The Student Room Group

english

hey i need some help, do you think public attitudes are changing, im doing this for my spoken language assignment
Original post by chloemanley1996
hey i need some help, do you think public attitudes are changing, im doing this for my spoken language assignment

Public attitudes towards what? You might receive more helpful suggestions if you make a thread with 'do you think public attitudes towards...are changing?' as the title, as more people are likely to click on it and give you their opinions which you can use to help you build your own argument (as I'm assuming this should be your own work in the end, so no one can give you an exact answer).
Original post by mscaffrey
Public attitudes towards what? You might receive more helpful suggestions if you make a thread with 'do you think public attitudes towards...are changing?' as the title, as more people are likely to click on it and give you their opinions which you can use to help you build your own argument (as I'm assuming this should be your own work in the end, so no one can give you an exact answer).

thank you for your advice it was much appreciated I didn't realize I had typed it wrong. ive been very ill.
Original post by chloemanley1996
thank you for your advice it was much appreciated I didn't realize I had typed it wrong. ive been very ill.

I hope you're feeling better and manage to get your work done. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending