The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Accommodation Questions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aboib
hey, i'm the same as you-- ive chosen marketgate and i'd much rather be with 6 people than 4
-- but i'm hoping that various flats on each floor get together a lot ...?

How do you know how many people will be in each flat? Are there any flats that you would recommend?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 81
FIND PEOPLE WHO ARE UWE 2017 OFFER HOLDERS ON THIS FACEBOOK GROUP-- :smile:
Where you can post your questions, find flatmates and join the discussions :biggrin:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279532432142402/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel&show_expanded_composer=1
Where do i park when moving into student village? As theres no parking on site
Original post by UWE Bristol
Hi all,

Please post all your accommodation queries in here.

This could relate to the application process, best location, room and facility information or absolutely anything else you need to know.

We look forward to hearing from you :smile:
Reply 83
Original post by Kiri_Royale
How do you know how many people will be in each flat? Are there any flats that you would recommend?

the amount of students in each flat at marketgate varies, from 4 to 6 i believe
I applied late for application deadline on UCAS and have received an unconditional offer. I really want to firm it but I was wondering what are the chances of getting into on campus accommodation for the Frenchay campus at this stage?Thanks
Reply 85
[removed]
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 86
hey! JOIN the BIGGEST UWE Offer holders group for 2017 !The group with everyone being new students staring next September! It's the group with the most discussions and posts and I GUARANTEE IT'S THE BEST FOR FINDING FLATMATES, COURSE MATES AND getting queries answered!! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1279532432142402/
Hi all,So I have been accepted architecture through clearing but I am concerned that I will need to find private accommodation and I have no idea where to start as ideally I want something close as possible to the Frenchay campus. If anyone knows any accommodation please let me know, any help is great!
What are the chances of getting a place in Halls at this stage? I'm going to be starting my first year but didn't apply for accommodation as didn't think I'd get a place. I'm quite anxious about the thought of living off campus so any advice would be great.
Hi all,

This could relate to the application process, best location, room and facility information or absolutely anything else you need to know.

Hi, i have applied for accommodation but have been told that it is highly likely that i wont be able to get student accommodation. Are there any student group chats that have other students looking for accommodation that i could join?
Hi all,

To all,

I'm still waiting on accommodation offers, when will accommodation be finalised by?

Thank you
- From Freshman L
Original post by jessdog12
What are the chances of getting a place in Halls at this stage? I'm going to be starting my first year but didn't apply for accommodation as didn't think I'd get a place. I'm quite anxious about the thought of living off campus so any advice would be great.

Have you applied through UWE welcome yet?

I'm in the same boat, I'm in the (late) application process for accommodation and still waiting to hear back.
Apply ASAP!!
Is anyone else still looking for accommodation?
Hi there,

I will be studying Occupational Therapy at the Glenside campus in September 2018. I think I would like to stay at the Hollies accommodation provision, when will be be able to apply for accommodation?

Also, when we go on placement, if we have to stay off campus will the university provide accommodation?

Thanks,
Sophie.
Original post by sophieroot3
Hi there,

I will be studying Occupational Therapy at the Glenside campus in September 2018. I think I would like to stay at the Hollies accommodation provision, when will be be able to apply for accommodation?

Also, when we go on placement, if we have to stay off campus will the university provide accommodation?

Thanks,
Sophie.

I’ve firmed for Diagnostic Imaging at UWE and I’m 99% sure I read somewhere we can start applying at the end of February!
Hi, Transom House does have a limited number of en suite rooms. Please specify that you would like to be considered for one in the 'Additional Comments' section of your application. It is a great location if you're based at Spike Island.

Hey! I am also applying for transom house. my answer wont be much help but I was looking for people who would be living around me. I will hopefully be studying drawing and print on the Arnolfini site. Hope to see you around!
Hi, I am starting as a post-grad in September studying at Glenside. I was wondering if many Post-grads or mature students stay in the Hollies or Glenside. Also is there a possibility of getting a post-grad/ Mature student flat?
Has annoying heard anything about accommodation for UWE? I applied on the first day you can and haven’t heard!
I got my offer for the Hollies through today!
[QUOTE=ebony_pulman;77610058I got my offer for the Hollies through today!

I got mine for Glenside😊😊😊 what course are you doing??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending