The Student Room Group

I'm sad Pakistan lost to India

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
:rofl: @Yawn! @TheBBQ

Posted from Wiki simply cuz I cba to post other sources, but nevertheless these statements are sourced:

1947 Indo-Pak war: "The result of the war was inconclusive, however, most neutral assessments, agree that India was the victor of the war as it was able to conquer about two-third of the Kashmir including Kashmir valley, Jammu and Ladakh"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1947)

1965 Indo-Pak war: "Though ruled to be militarily inconclusive, both India and Pakistan claimed victory. Most neutral assessments, however, agree that India had the upper hand over Pakistan when the ceasefire was declared. As Pakistan lost more territory than it gained during the war and failed to achieve its goal of capturing Kashmir, many impartial observers have viewed the result as a defeat for Pakistan and an Indian strategic victory"
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Pakistani_War_of_1965)

Even if you claim these 2 wars were "drawn" and inconclusive, still, India has one conclusive victory (1971) compared to no conclusive victory for Pakistan.

And 1999 Kargil would also count as an India victory since India regained its territory.

Yes I agree with 1971. Wikipedia will never be a credible source.
Original post by Chakede
pak lost all 3 wars, inc the big one where was split in two after trying invade kashmir. thats why fans used to get soo happy when they won at cricket back in the day

3 or 2..at least we won the BIGGEST war of finding a free country for us Pakistanis!:u: Tis why we ALWAYS say Pakistan Zindabaad!!:h:
Reply 62
Oh for goodness sake :colonhash:
Original post by TheBBQ
Oh for goodness sake :colonhash:

:colonhash::colonhash:

You're the one always doubting on us Pakistanis...K:colonhash:

Pakistan Zindabaaad!!:u:
Reply 64
Original post by BrokenLife
:colonhash::colonhash:

You're the one always doubting on us Pakistanis...K:colonhash:

Pakistan Zindabaaad!!:u:

Of course I am :u: :colonhash:

I'm going to go to sleep and just refer you to the scorecard that I posted on page 3, thanks. :teehee:
Original post by TheBBQ
Of course I am :u: :colonhash:

I'm going to go to sleep and just refer you to the scorecard that I posted on page 3, thanks. :teehee:

It got me so bad that I didn't even wanted to talk about it hence didn't even bother quoting you.:angry:

Also, why you so evil? I've never done any harm to you:frown: If anything I've always been so nice to you...Y u badnaming my country?:angry::colonhash: Is that an Indian thing to do with Pakistanis even if they are super nice with you?:colonhash:

And don't underestimate the power of a Pakistani woman, you see that gun in that girl's hand?:u:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 66
Original post by Ravenous
Yet Pakistan has beaten India more times than the other way round. I don't see how that equates to 'always being better' :tongue:

It's well known in cricket circles that Pakistan are cheats.
Original post by moggis
It's well known in cricket circles that Pakistan are cheats.

I'm 'in cricket circles' and it's well known that if you believe they're the only cheats, you're sad and bitter.
Reply 68
Original post by DesiGirl31
Thats aaesome!

It really is :') Do you visit often?
Sri Lanka is the best!!!
Reply 70
It got me so bad that I didn't even wanted to talk about it hence didn't even bother quoting you.:angry:

Also, why you so evil? I've never done any harm to you:frown: If anything I've always been so nice to you...Y u badnaming my country?:angry::colonhash: Is that an Indian thing to do with Pakistanis even if they are super nice with you?:colonhash:

And don't underestimate the power of a Pakistani woman, you see that gun in that girl's hand?:u:

Aww it's okay, I'm just winding you up :tongue: :console: you are super nice to me :biggrin:

But when it comes to cricket we become mortal enemies I'm afraid until it is over. :colonhash:

She's still in her wedding dress :eek: looks the same as ours. You don't want to piss off a girl in her wedding dress!
3 or 2..at least we won the BIGGEST war of finding a free country for us Pakistanis!:u: Tis why we ALWAYS say Pakistan Zindabaad!!:h:

Thats what i dont like...... We were all living in peace!!! Y WOULD U EVER WANT TO MAKE ONE URSELF?? (Not u, I was referring to the guy who did that lol)
U guys made a country from India and has rivalary on India?

Btw, dont forget India is know as the father of all the asian teams........ U guys are our little cute sons!! :u:
Original post by Ruby17
It really is :':wink: Do you visit often?

Havent been for AGESSSSS makes me so sad lol
Reply 73
Original post by Yawn!
Lol. What is he even on about? Pak clearly lost all their wars because they have never achieved any of their war aims....ever. They just can't admit it. lol.

Lol, you didn't win any war. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Pakistan only exists because of the egos of the elites....nothing else. Jinnah wanted to be the first PM of India, so did Nehru. When the Congress kicked Jinnah out, and backed Nehru, he decided to push for Pakistan. He admitted afterwards that Pakistan was a huge mistake and believed re-unification would soon take place. When your own founding father says your nation's creation was a mistake, you don't have ground to stand on.

Pakistan was built on egos and maintained on lies and made up history. It has nothing to do with freedom or even Muslims/Hindus.

Hang on, didn't the majority of the Congress Party originally want Sardar Patel for PM rather than Nehru or something. I think it was Gandhi who pushed for Nehru and the rest of the Congress Party just went along with it.
I'm probably mistaken though :dontknow:

Biggest mistake if that's true imo
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Yawn!
Lol. What is he even on about? Pak clearly lost all their wars because they have never achieved any of their war aims....ever. They just can't admit it. lol.

Lol, you didn't win any war. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Pakistan only exists because of the egos of the elites....nothing else. Jinnah wanted to be the first PM of India, so did Nehru. When the Congress kicked Jinnah out, and backed Nehru, he decided to push for Pakistan. He admitted afterwards that Pakistan was a huge mistake and believed re-unification would soon take place. When your own founding father says your nation's creation was a mistake, you don't have ground to stand on.

Pakistan was built on egos and maintained on lies and made up history. It has nothing to do with freedom or even Muslims/Hindus.

Firstly,if anything that shows there was under representation of Muslims in politics, hence Nehru was backed up. There had been a lot of issues within the Indian Muslim and Hindu communities of back then. Clearly, we needed a land for ourselves where we could practice in politics too.

Provide me with evidence where my Jinnah said that! My Jinnah said and I quote 'Nothing can undo Pakistan'. My Jinnah also said that 'I do not believe in taking decisions. I take a decision and make it right'. This was MY Jinnah, the man with great vision for Pakistan. And let me remind you, my Jinnah also said that 'Any idea of United India could never have worked and in my judgement it would have led us to terrific disaster'.

If anything Pakistan was found on the principles of faith, discipline and selfless devotion. As Stanley Wolpert wrote that 'Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Mohammad Ali Jinnah did all three'.

Baba-e-Qoum Zindabaad! Jinnah Zindabaad!
Original post by Just for laughs
Thats what i dont like...... We were all living in peace!!! Y WOULD U EVER WANT TO MAKE ONE URSELF?? (Not u, I was referring to the guy who did that lol)
U guys made a country from India and has rivalary on India?

Btw, dont forget India is know as the father of all the asian teams........ U guys are our little cute sons!! :u:

Alhumdullilah for Pakistan. Alhumdullilah!:h:

No hate for India but y'all Indians need to tone it down with you guys being better than us:hand::hand::hand::hand:
Original post by TheBBQ
Aww it's okay, I'm just winding you up :tongue: :console: you are super nice to me :biggrin:

But when it comes to cricket we become mortal enemies I'm afraid until it is over. :colonhash:

She's still in her wedding dress :eek: looks the same as ours. You don't want to piss off a girl in her wedding dress!

I'm done man. I'm just a nice human being. Indians always do this,no matter how nice you are with them, they need to mess. K Thanks bye.:colonhash:

Still like you as a person but damn this India-Pak battle..Gotta say what my dil says and it says dil dil Pakistan, Jaan jaan Pakistan all the way!:u:
(edited 8 years ago)
*edited due to tsr rules lol*
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foxab77
india>>>>>>>>>>>>pakistan

pakis suck at cricket, compared to india

Calm it bro/sis.

You have clearly forgotten your overall performance in comparison to Pakistan. Not a surprise though, many Indian on this thread seems to be ignoring that too:colonhash:
Original post by Tamil Tiger
Sri Lanka is the best!!!

Love Sri Lankan team! One of my fav after Pakistan though:u::tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending