The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

Somerville College (Oxford) Students and Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emilysmith268
Not for maths, but I've got an interview for biochem on 4th-6th! Hope you hear back soon!

Congrats!!
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
I have an interview on the 12th for Engineering. Reply if this also applies to you
Applying for History and been assigned to Somerville- can anyone give me an insight into what it's like at Somerville generally(the people, tutors, accomodation), even better if you've done History! I can only get so much from watching the 'why Somerville?' video about 500 time!! Thanks
Reply 123
Hi there 2017 applicants!

Has anyone heard back?
Anyone got an interview for Experimental Psychology?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by RitaTang
Anyone got an interview for Experimental Psychology?

Not yet, we should hear in a week or so if we're given two weeks before the interview
@ all somerville applicants hey! I'm applying for maths what about everyone else?
Reply 127
hey 2017 applicants! Has anyone heard back about interviews yet? (especially if for classics or french!)
Anyone heard back for interviews yet? I have applied for Maths and Computer Science but have still heard nothing.
Original post by kyle4034
Anyone heard back for interviews yet? I have applied for Maths and Computer Science but have still heard nothing.

I saw someone got an interview for Mathematics at Somerville on another thread but I'm currently waiting on my own rejection :/ I assume they'll be emailing the majority of everyone tomorrow.
Could you please come and visit my newest thread? Thanks

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5682902#primary_content
Anyone still at Somerville, could you please ask the outreach/admissions office if a Thatcher scholarship would be given for 2020 entry? I've emailed them a couple of times but haven't got a reply back yet.
I meant 2021 entry^ my bad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending