The Student Room Group

Oxford Biochemistry Interview 2024

has anyone done their interview yet? I think I bombed my 1st. Didn't get what the tutor was trying to ask me, but it was something very simple...i just kept giving other suggestions...
(edited 4 months ago)
You always have your second interview to show them that you are worthy of a place. Which college interview did you have today?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
You always have your second interview to show them that you are worthy of a place. Which college interview did you have today?

Queen's
yeh i had my first...felt like i really messed up....stuff that i can answer now easily now im not stressed but couldnt at the time, and so felt like we stayed on school level stuff and didnt get any further
i just did my first for biology and i dont think i did well either but there is alwsys a second interview i suppose.
i have queens tomorrow and had sommerville today.
Original post by Anonymous #3
i have queens tomorrow and had sommerville today.

How did it go??
Original post by Anonymous #1
How did it go??

they asked me some very challenging questions I answered one quite well but because i do leaving certificate and not a levels they asked me a question which I was expected to have covered in school but I hadnt so i had to go just on my gut feeling
Original post by Anonymous #2
yeh i had my first...felt like i really messed up....stuff that i can answer now easily now im not stressed but couldnt at the time, and so felt like we stayed on school level stuff and didnt get any further

oh yes, I completely misunderstood what the interviewer was trying to say and fumbled with my answers...turns out he just wanted a very simple answer from alevel but we ended the questioning there...
Original post by _sanchez
has anyone done their interview yet? I think I bombed my 1st. Didn't get what the tutor was trying to ask me, but it was something very simple...i just kept giving other suggestions...

had my second interview today i was 10 times better- so to anyone who messed up their first you will be okay
Reply 10
Original post by liliantiina
had my second interview today i was 10 times better- so to anyone who messed up their first you will be okay

where did you have yours
Original post by _sanchez
where did you have yours

sommerville first then queens
Original post by liliantiina
sommerville first then queens

I also thought my second interview went 10 times better. I had Somerville first then Trinity
Anyone heard back?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Anyone heard back?

I've surprisingly got an offer from Somerville!
Original post by Anonymous #5

i did not😐
Original post by Anonymous #5

That’s so cool - massive congratulations!!! I got one from New college!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending