The Student Room Group
Reply 1
hey. yeah section one was ok i suppose! only a few questions that threw me though.
i mean, Q1, i thought i knew it at the time but i'm not too sure now.
Q11 and Q12 i'm stil not too sure on either
what did you get for these?
on the other hand, the rest of section one seemed ok! lets hope!
Reply 2
oh man taht exam was soooooooooooooooooo easy :-) love it after only starting my revisin this morning im soo please lol
q11a) independant is like a group of programers who didnt have anything to do with the making of the program
b) cause of human error and **** its good to get another programs view of it so they see the code how it is rather then sometimes the makers sees it how he wants it to be..( somin like that )

q12 maintainablioty 1) interenal commentry ie comments so u know wth is happening
2) sensible variable names so u can also see wth is goin on so for instantce dont name a variable taht has to count things banana

hope taht helps
Reply 3
Ditto here! Sections 1 & 2 were fine. AI was a disaster. Might still have scraped an A though. :smile:
Reply 4
Anyone else do Multimedia? Thank gawd i revised quite a bit-it was hard! :s-smilie: I thought Section 1 was great (though question 1 a bit offputting/confusing??) and Section 2 was...overall okay, I wouldn't say easy though! :rolleyes:
..MerrvyX:suitd:
Reply 5
hey, yeah... i did multimedia.
I cant really remember much about it but i seem to remember it being quite hard and going on FOREVER! there were soooo many questions!
well... thats what i thought anyway!
Reply 6
It was a easy paper for me, section 2 the hardest. I done networking, another easy section
BEAST! I was feeling that exam :smile:
Pretty good pass in the bag, I'd say :smile:

Didn't you think it was quite crap that all the questions were for really small marks, though?
I was quite surprised that there were no calculations questions on graphics, though, they normally come up.

I'm happy :smile: !!

Latest

Trending

Trending