The Student Room Group

Butt Quandary

Hi guys,

I'll get straight to the point? What does a girl mean when she says that you "have a nice ass"?
Does she admire how it looks/its shape?
Does she want to squeeze it? Like what's the deal here?

FYI I'm a male competitive swimmer, 17, so perhaps they mean that I have a muscular butt? Still confuses me, haha :biggrin:.

Also I don't have one of those small tight butts, it is noticeable, but it's not jiggly or anything. Like I said, I swim, so it is noticeable in practice in a Speedo :biggrin:
Reply 1
This thread title is great.:biggrin:
Reply 2
Yes, I've never been sure what a good male ass looks like. I suspect it's similar to a girls - protruding a tad and quite rounded. I would definitely take this as a compliment and with little effort you could probably be doing some mutual bottom appreciation in the sack together.
Reply 3
Original post by Zarek
Yes, I've never been sure what a good male ass looks like. I suspect it's similar to a girls - protruding a tad and quite rounded. I would definitely take this as a compliment and with little effort you could probably be doing some mutual bottom appreciation in the sack together.

Haha thanks for the insight, I'll definitely use that information to my advantage the next time a girl comments on my butt i.e.
Her: "nice butt" me: " right back at ya :wink: "

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending