The Student Room Group

My boyfriend likes other girls

My boyfriend of 3 years told me he felt like he was being unfair to me because he likes other girls. What does this mean? I need a perspective into the mind of a male because I don't understand, he claims he still loves me?
maybe he is getting ready to break up with you seems a strange thing to say
Ask him if he's cheated... Why would he say that???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ask him to clarify, if he means he's still sexually attracted to others then this is normal. Being in a relationship doesn't mean your lust for attractive people disappears.
Reply 4
Original post by Lambert87
Ask him if he's cheated... Why would he say that???

Posted from TSR Mobile

I trust him completely, I know he wouldn't cheat but he said he gets feelings and he doesn't understand why and that he feels that its unfair on me. I confused why he said that too.
Reply 5
If he starts being weird with you breakup with him, that way you get the upperhand by pulling the trigger yourself.
If it's just being attracted to other girls then that's perfectly normal, if he's getting feelings then run for the hills.
Reply 7
It might just be an attraction and being attracted to another female isn't something that can be helped. So it may just be that he fancies other girls. OR he might be getting ready to break up with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending