The Student Room Group

The Arab Society

Scroll to see replies

Khaifah haliq
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
مرحبا بكي ! كيف حالكي ؟

Alhamdulillah :smile:
Original post by TheProphetsPath
That supposed 'minority' that built the concentration camps and caused up to 80million deaths were Christian. The millions that died at the hands of the Crusaders were murdered in the name of Christianity. The many minorities that suffered at the hands of the KKK, suffered in the name of Christianity. The massive amount of Muslim Palestinians that have suffered, been displaced and killed in Palestine, were done so by the Jewish. The Muslims in Myanmar who have been oppressed, raped and tortured, had these acts done by Buddhists. Thousands of Indian-Muslim deaths were caused by Hindus. North Africans who were abused, raped and the like were done so by white french Christians. The native Americans, the indigenous Australians, the southern Africans... Was it that minority of muslims who did all of this?

Or does your standard only apply when it doesn't fit the agenda against muslims or highlight the atrocities caused by your forefathers

Sorry, excuse the ww2 reference, it was just to set things into perspective. No my standard lies within the fact that the IRA bombings and terrorist attack on Manchester has effected me and in my life time.

It seems to me like you’re trying to imply. “Yes okay people of our religion do that, but you guys did it 60 years ago” however I’m not asking about back then, I’m asking about now...

Thanks
Original post by !play
x

Thanks

Well firstly all his points are quite valid and sufficiently answer your point.
Second: so Jason325235 is one of your dupe accounts? Why do you feel the need to post in dupe accounts, it gives off the feel that you may be a troll simply derailing a soc thread.
Original post by Al-farhan
Well firstly all his points are quite valid and sufficiently answer your point.
Second: so Jason325235 is one of your dupe accounts? Why do you feel the need to post in dupe accounts, it gives off the feel that you may be a troll simply derailing a soc thread.

Okay you’re out of hand here. Do I need to explain why I have two accounts to you, or are you simply to narrow minded and can only presume that this person right here wants to derail a forum and a definite troll 😒

Look at my question, he did not answer it. He told me about what terrible things a minority of Christians did 70+ years ago. I mentioned unfortunate things that had happened in the last 10 years and had affected me personally. I don’t expect you to understand because losing someone to terrorism has an indescribable feeling. It’s quite sad that again you try and justify today’s actions by terrorists by things another religion did a long time ago.

There’s not one Christian that has committed terrorism against any Muslim in their/own country for the past 10 years - if we play that game.

Just please be civil I don’t want an argument.
Original post by !play
Okay you’re out of hand here. Do I need to explain why I have two accounts to you, or are you simply to narrow minded and can only presume that this person right here wants to derail a forum and a definite troll 😒

Look at my question, he did not answer it. He told me about what terrible things a minority of Christians did 70+ years ago. I mentioned unfortunate things that had happened in the last 10 years and had affected me personally. I don’t expect you to understand because losing someone to terrorism has an indescribable feeling. It’s quite sad that again you try and justify today’s actions by terrorists by things another religion did a long time ago.

There’s not one Christian that has committed terrorism against any Muslim in their/own country for the past 10 years - if we play that game.

Just please be civil I don’t want an argument.

Are we going to forget all the war crimes, church shootings, school shootings, acid attacks, kkk inspired abuse, islamophobic abuse and many more that happened at the hands of christians? Googles your friend. Here's a link to an average white man in a christian majority country committing terrorism.
But putting all these continuous recent acts of terrorism aside, I'll just wait 60 years and then tell you these deaths 'affected you personally' don't matter because it was 60 years ago. :smile: I also suspected you're a troll, lets let this arab society be an arab society now.
Original post by TheProphetsPath
Are we going to forget all the war crimes, church shootings, school shootings, acid attacks, kkk inspired abuse, islamophobic abuse and many more that happened at the hands of christians? Googles your friend. Here's a link to an average white man in a christian majority country committing terrorism. But putting all these continuous recent acts of terrorism aside, I'll just wait 60 years and then tell you these deaths 'affected you personally' don't matter because it was 60 years ago. I also suspected you're a troll, lets let this arab society be an arab society now.

I’m not talking about other religions, I’m talking about this religion. I never said the deaths 70 year ago caused by other religions don’t matter either... I never said that we should forget about attacks. (However these acid attacks and battery do come from Muslims aswell, FYI). But again you’re going completely off topic to avoid my question which is situated around terrorism today.

Hate crime and terrorism are crimes eligible for prosecution, he was convicted of neither. Innocent until proven guilty right? The headline doesn’t always state the truth or the true backstory, many times headlines are fake and out there just to grab your attention.
السلام عليكم،

أقوم حاليا بإجراء بحث يستكشف معنى التطرف والإرهاب الإسلامي للمسلمين الذين يعيشون في المملكة العربية السعودية.

يرجى استخدام الرابط أدناه لاستكمال الاستبيان باللغة العربية:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/gmenglish?lang=ar

لإكماله باللغة الانجليزية الرجاء الضغط على الرابط:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GMEnglish

الرجاء إرسال هذه الرسالة أو الرابط لأصدقائك وعائلتك

غاليه مفتي
Hello Everyone,

I am currently conducting a research exploring perception of radicalisation and Islamic terrorism of muslims living in Saudi Arabia.

Please use the link below to complete the survey in Arabic:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GMEnglish?lang=ar

Otherwise, feel free to complete it in English using the link below:

If you could please share it with your friends and family, it would be appreciated.

Ghaliah Mufti
Original post by Ghaliah Mufti
السلام عليكم،

أقوم حاليا بإجراء بحث يستكشف معنى التطرف والإرهاب الإسلامي للمسلمين الذين يعيشون في المملكة العربية السعودية.

يرجى استخدام الرابط أدناه لاستكمال الاستبيان باللغة العربية:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/gmenglish?lang=ar

لإكماله باللغة الانجليزية الرجاء الضغط على الرابط:

الرجاء إرسال هذه الرسالة أو الرابط لأصدقائك وعائلتك

غاليه مفتي

Wa Alaik es Salam, I will do both Arabic and English surveys :smile: Bas ana mish su3oodi lakin fil el survey yas'el 3an mintaqa El sakan fil su3oodiya. Ana min emarat, fa 3aadi an akhtar aiye Manaatiq?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Mr. Petrol Head
Wa Alaik es Salam, I will do both Arabic and English surveys :smile: Bas ana mish su3oodi lakin fil el survey yas'el 3an mintaqa El sakan fil su3oodiya. Ana min emarat, fa 3aadi an akhtar aiye Manaatiq?

Hello,Thank you so much, bs al survey le al so3udeen, aw al muslimeen Elle 3aysheen henak. Bs etha 3endak survey tebane a3melo, please arsele howa w I will do it.

Quick Reply

Latest