The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Registering for University of Bath Accomodation

For Bath University Accommodation, it is a 2 part process. It goes live tomorrow at 9 am. The first part is registering, and the second part is applying. Can we only register after 9.00? Or can we register now? So my question is, can we not do anything until 9.00 tomorrow, or are we meant to register before that. Because on mine it says "registration unavailable".
Original post by michael4444
For Bath University Accommodation, it is a 2 part process. It goes live tomorrow at 9 am. The first part is registering, and the second part is applying. Can we only register after 9.00? Or can we register now? So my question is, can we not do anything until 9.00 tomorrow, or are we meant to register before that. Because on mine it says "registration unavailable".

Yeah, you can only register after 9 tomorrow that's why it says its unavailable now.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Hey guys, I got allocated a room in 'James House'. It's supposedly a new building in city center, but they don't have enough pictures online! Has anyone lived there/know how it's like? Any information would be helpful.Thanks a bunch,

Quick Reply

Latest