The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Computer Science and Maths at Bath

It would be very helpful if someone studying either CS or CS and Maths at UofBath could compare the two courses. I am unsure on whether to transfer from pure CS to the joint honours degree. Thank you very much!
Hi @anon_ymous123!

Apologies for the late reply! I would advise to get in touch with Admissions ([email protected]; 01225 383019) - they will be able to chat to you and give you lots of detail on the 2 courses and the differences between them, and also advise you on the transfer process and whether this would be possible.

If you want to chat to a current CS student, we have a few on Unibuddy currently studying joint honours courses who will more than happily chat about what its like to study a joint honours course.

I hope this helps your decision :smile: - best of luck on please post any more Qs on here.

Holly
University of Bath
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Original post by anon_ymous123
It would be very helpful if someone studying either CS or CS and Maths at UofBath could compare the two courses. I am unsure on whether to transfer from pure CS to the joint honours degree. Thank you very much!

If you have already registered and started at Bath then you need to talk to your Director of Studies - not Admissions.

Quick Reply

Latest