The Student Room Group

EU applicant wondering how the hell things work!

Hey!

So, im a Swedish student planning on applying to some UK unis next year but I have some questions about how the application process works.

You can have seven choices right? Can you choose two different courses at the same uni? E.g. Economics and PPE @ Warwick, is that possible?
You put your choices in order of significance? Will unis that are lower down on your list see this when they get the application?
If you don't get in to your first choice will you automatically be applied for the second choice or are all your choices processed at the same time?

How does it work with the personal statement? If I understood it correctly you have to write a PS for the specific course you are applying to, but what if you apply to different courses, do you have to write a PS for each one?

Personally im interested in PPE, Econ+Managment and Economics, how would I be required to apply? Is that even possible or does the UK system require you to choose one specific course and apply to different uni's but only to that specific course?

Im lost.
Reply 1
huh?? so its not too late to apply now? for an undegraduate program??
im from belgium and i dont get it either..
Reply 2
Hello :smile: I'm also a student from Sweden. Are you in your 2nd year (and will begin in 3rd year next term) of gymnasium or have you already graduated? If you haven't graduated, be sure to ask a teacher for a reference.

A link for information about applying: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Applications_to_Higher_Education
Reply 3
Andrew-Sweden
Hello :smile: I'm also a student from Sweden. Are you in your 2nd year (and will begin in 3rd year next term) of gymnasium or have you already graduated? If you haven't graduated, be sure to ask a teacher for a reference.

A link for information about applying: http://thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Applications_to_Higher_Education

Tack :smile:
Jag börjar 3an nästa år. Själv då? Är du redan i england?

EDIT: Sorry for the non-existent translation mod.

Thank you :smile:
I start the third year next year. You? Are you already in the UK?

Latest

Trending

Trending