The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

aamer786
Did Everyone Finish?

I Managed My Time Poorly!

Ohh Well

Hey Chaoeslord, R U Lot Doing Unit 4 On Next Week Thursday?

Can We Please Start A New Thread Please?

no i dont think me nor RJA are =[ we're both AS students sorry man, but if you start a thread il be more then happy to help contribute what i know to it (pratically nothing lol)

but my last exam is on monday so i can do some revision on unit 4 just for you guys if you like ;]
Reply 21
IS ANYONE DOING UNIT 4 ON NEXT THURSDAY?
Reply 22
OMG, dat exam was very hard!!

Unit 1 I flopped big time

Unit 2 I dont think i did well in

I'm hoping i did okay in Unit 3

:frown:
Reply 23
do u guys rememebr what question cam up in Unit 2?

my mind is blank
Reply 24
Chaoslord
oh yea! what laws did you put, i got employment regulations act 2006, for the age hiering thing and like employment rights act for 1996 for firing them and having to give them conpensation >.< i think i was wrong

the thing was it was like "what laws have cause contraints" or something, since it was apst tense i presumed it cant be the new recycling laws etc =[

Errm. Is that first one basically the Age Discrimination Act? Because that definitely caused constraints. I'm not 100% sure about the second one, although if you worded it clearly enough it should be marked right. It was only a 6 or 8 mark question though.

I put down Minimum Wage and Recycling Legislation :smile:
Reply 25
Aj_Partow
I found question 3 hard on second paper about social responsibilities pretty weird... and I found disadvantages of PLC quite difficult.. other than that I think i got an average of like 48/53.

Disadvantages of a PLC? Which question was that in? I thought the question about moving from a sole trade was about Limited companies? Or did i read the question wrong?
fizzydizzy
do u guys rememebr what question cam up in Unit 2?

my mind is blank

ive put some up on the first post =]
Reply 27
fizzydizzy
How would a change form quality control to quality assurance improve the quality for sm ltd in the future? (i think) (15 marks)
Something about kaizen, motivation (15 mark)
Reply 28
Well .... i think the exams were quite easy, once i was in the full flow of business jargon aka language in unit 3 and i think unit 2 went well too, so hopefully ill be seeing an A on my aqa paper on the 16th of august!! i also was confused about why they brought up workforce planning as it had not appeared in the case study, but hey thats just how crazyyyy aqa are!!!
Reply 29
i didnt like teh 15 mark question for Unit 2:

3) change from quality control to quality assurance. whether this helped quality issues

5) Jeremy and Leah have different views of imrpoving motivation.write what approach is more effective?

Wat did u guys write?
RJA
Errm. Is that first one basically the Age Discrimination Act? Because that definitely caused constraints. I'm not 100% sure about the second one, although if you worded it clearly enough it should be marked right. It was only a 6 or 8 mark question though.

yea that was what i was gonna put but the question was worded funny like "what laws could have cause contraints"

so i presumed it was existing laws, not potential laws >.< gargh, hopefully i made it up in the rest of the paper =P if i lost all 6 on that and like 10 on the 15 marker i should still be okay =P lmao
Reply 31
Dboy129
Disadvantages of a PLC? Which question was that in? I thought the question about moving from a sole trade was about Limited companies? Or did i read the question wrong?

It was Private limited.
Reply 32
It was disadvantages of LTD not PLC.
Reply 33
joecrinny
!! i also was confused about why they brought up workforce planning as it had not appeared in the case study, but hey thats just how crazyyyy aqa are!!!
Just goes to show you can't only revise what's in the case study and question-spot I suppose.
Tbh, as long as you know the basics of workforce planning, it was quite an easy question.
Reply 34
i no for a fact i didn't do well in unit 1
Reply 35
Were there lots of calculations in Unit 1?

I expected there to be because there were none in January when I sat it.
Reply 36
hey guys me a new member...read all ur lots threads yesterday coz someone told me bout this website....n cnt thank u guys enough man... u were great help...n jus readin mde me learn so much ur answers were great...thanks so much....hope u all get top grades!!!!!!
Reply 37
RJA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THATS WHY I PUT DOWN..... WHOOP WHOOP

IF RJA DID THEN I MUST GET THE FULL MARKS! :biggrin:

LOL
aamer786
IS ANYONE DOING UNIT 4 ON NEXT THURSDAY?

punaaaaaaaaa tewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Reply 39
RJA

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!

THATS WHY I PUT DOWN..... WHOOP WHOOP

IF RJA DID THEN I MUST OF DONE GOOD! :biggrin:

LOL

Latest