The Student Room Group

Bear's Safe Cave

Hey dudes/dudettes/otherdudes

Welcome to the Safe Cave. Relax with a warm smoothie... listen to soothing Whale Songs... share your problems...no one is judging you :h:

Rules: Natural Fiber Clothing Only

No Flash Photography

No Negative Vibes

Brexiters only at discretion of the Management™

*:yay:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by the bear
Hey dudes/dudettes/otherdudes

Welcome to the Safe Cave. Relax with a warm smoothie... listen to soothing Whale Songs... share your problems...no one is judging you :h:

Rules: Natural Fiber Clothing Only

No Flash Photography

No Negative Vibes

:yay:

Warm...smoothie
Reply 2
Are we allowed to bring in mobile phones? :unsure:
Reply 3
Original post by Hamoody
Are we allowed to bring in mobile phones? :unsure:

the Usherette will look after your gadgets whilst you are enjoying the Safety.

She is under strict instructions not to look at your photos :flute:
Reply 4
the Usherette will look after your gadgets whilst you are enjoying the Safety.

She is under strict instructions not to look at your photos :flute:

:yeah:
Don't worry, my phone is adorned with security features :bandit:
Reply 5
here is some lovely Whale Music for you... be amazed at the Cetaceans' Plaintive Moans

[video="youtube;nDqP7kcr-sc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDqP7kcr-sc[/video]
Reply 6
Dolphins will nuzzle you gently as you relax in the Cetacean Pool...

[video="youtube;ZgGYp41bGx8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgGYp41bGx8[/video]
True joy and harmony is not provided by Drugs and So Forth.

Come to http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4043039 for authentic experiences.

:h:

Are we allowed drugs in here?
Is heavy petting allowed?

Also you said relax with a warm smoothie :erm:
Reply 9
Encounter our beautiful dolphins... these gorgeous creatures will be your friend and charm you with their frolicsome antics.
Please tell the usherette if you prefer male/female/other dolphin for your encounter...

Reply 10
Original post by Ethereal World

The Safe Cave is a refuge for people who have been hurt in many ways. We ask visitors to respect the Safe Space and not indulge in Exhibitionist Behaviors.
Reply 11
Original post by Ethereal World

Also you said relax with a warm smoothie :erm:

Please read this reply to another enquiry:

Original post by IAmNero
But the smoothies, they're too warm :frown:

you must let the warmth spread throughout your Being dude. the smoothies are expertly heated to womb temperature.

Let yourself relax in the Cave Womb... you are very light... very light and warm... you are floating...floating...floating....
Reply 12
Please read this reply to another enquiry:

you must let the warmth spread throughout your Being dude. the smoothies are expertly heated to womb temperature.

Let yourself relax in the Cave Womb... you are very light... very light and warm... you are floating...floating...floating....

Bear, you're scaring me...:eek:
Reply 13
In the Spiritual Area we have invited our Tibetan Friends to delight us with their traditional music and chanting:

[video="youtube;8-wLLhyVlLk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-wLLhyVlLk[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by IAmNero
Bear, you're scaring me...:eek:

as the warm waves of happiness rock you gently you pass through the fear... you are safe....safe....safe....
I see you have sent your usherette on a training course recently… :flute: top service, bear™… she even took my coat :blow:
Reply 16
Can we stay naked if we don't have natural fiber clothes?
Reply 17
Warm Smoothies !!!

Gavin our non-judgemental nutritionist has worked his whisking magic once more :h:

Please help yourselves...

Reply 18
Original post by Josb
Can we stay naked if we don't have natural fiber clothes?

nobody is judging your appearance Josb... Birthday Suits are perfectly acceptable.
Reply 19
Original post by iEthan
I see you have sent your usherette on a training course recently… :flute: top service, bear™… she even took my coat :blow:

the Safe Cave is professionally run; all our staff are fully trained and qualified. The Usherette achieved a 1st Class Degree in Garment Management from Salford.

Quick Reply

Latest