The Student Room Group

QMUL Offer Letter

I got a conditional offer on July 6, 2023 and have responded to conditions within hours. I am still waiting for unconditional offer. How long does it usually take for the university to respond?
Hi Shivagu. I can't comment specifically for QMUL but most universities will be trying hard to check the evidence supplied as quickly as possible so that they can confirm your offer. Normally the evidence will be considered in the order it is received and whilst it may be nice to have a quick turnaround of about a week or so it can take longer. Especially at this time of year when there are lots of results coming in. I would suggest if you haven't had an update after a few weeks to check directly with their admissions team.
Something else to bear in mind, in this period running up to the A-level results, is the UCAS embargo period which means that where universities have received results directly in advance from exam boards they cannot communicate changes to offers until the official results days. In some cases, to play it safe, confirming Unconditional offers won't be communicated for all updated offers due to this.

Fingers crossed you will get positive news soon.
Chris
Student Recruitment Operations
At this time of year, document processing could take a week or two. You'd need to ask QMUL their current timescales.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending