The Student Room Group

How do you write an essay that is worth reading?

Hey,
I'm really struggling on AQA's new spec because firstly there are no past papers to refer back to and my tutor is the harshest marker. Dispite that I'm struggling to get above 12/25 on essays. The feedback is vague and i know i produce 'verbal vomit' when i write. Anyone know how to best write an essay because I cant focus on one point per paragraph?
Say somethings thats worth reading.

Plan your essay and then support it with a clear simple structure and just make your points well. IIts hard to know since i sont know what sort of writing,. Why cnat you focus on one poont per paragraph?
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Say somethings thats worth reading.

Plan your essay and then support it with a clear simple structure and just make your points well. IIts hard to know since i sont know what sort of writing,. Why cnat you focus on one poont per paragraph?

I'm not really sure, theres so much you need to include in the essay so I just write down things that are linked with the AO's but make no sense to the point im making
Original post by sydgilbride
I'm not really sure, theres so much you need to include in the essay so I just write down things that are linked with the AO's but make no sense to the point im making

Youve lost me. It sounds like its uncordinated , difficult to read and doesnt make its points well. i.e lot of irrelevant stuff.
Reply 4
yep thats m essays

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending