The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Leekey
I actually quite like the trash can idea, hmmm...I shall look into that!!! :smile:

yup mention it to the admin... remember to have a memorial for me to mentioning the idea there... in a sticky call me the king of the garbage bin or something :tongue:...
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 41
awaiting
ok guys, im not defending myself any more, coz clearly theres no point to..u guys arnt open to listen.
Let me tell u anyhow, universities DO give unconditional offers, without students having given their exams yet.
i guess warwick doesnt do that lol

Universities don't usually give straight unconditional offers to people without any grades at all. What they prefer to do is reduce the offer to EE. Bascially this means that anyone with more than AA at AS will have already have the UMS score to meet thier offer and hence it is basically an unconditional. :smile:
Reply 42
I only uni's i know of that give uncondtional offers (for people who havent taken their exams) are the crap ones who are desperate for people - and so dont care what they want...

Thats been my experience anyway!
Reply 43
chud
I only uni's i know of that give uncondtional offers (for people who havent taken their exams) are the crap ones who are desperate for people - and so dont care what they want...

Thats been my experience anyway!

yup! ok that is what i was wondering... indeed the three ppl that i had mentioned are going to that kinda uni anyways..
so now i get it, 'Unconditional from Warwick' in that sence does not exist. The point to this thread.
Yea moderator..u can lock this tread now! lol
Reply 44
I have an unconditional offer for the Mickey Mouse :wink: Subject Economics at Warwick, but basically, as the others here, I have done already Abitur (German A-Levels) last year....

Latest