The Student Room Group

Is it possible?? :(

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4006237

basically this but like from now :cry2: with like 2 weeks left instead of a month and 9 days...

is it really unrealistic, swear this is the last time I'll ask this :sad:

urgh literally made these same threads last year... (failed everything) first 3 months then 1 month then 2 weeks :L WHY DO I NEVER LEARN!!
lack of discipline is why.
Original post by bluemadhatter

basically this but like from now :cry2: with like 2 weeks left instead of a month and 9 days...

urgh literally made these same threads last year... (failed everything) first 3 months then 1 month then 2 weeks :L WHY DO I NEVER LEARN!!

Time flies... so should you :yy:

Spoiler

Just get off TSR after this and revise as hard as you can in the time left, then try your best in the exam. We dont know how clever you might be, how much work youve done so far, how much work you will do in the time left, how well you will do in the exam. It's not ideal, but if you wnat the better results, then you just need focus and try your best.

Leave the worying and fretting till after the exam. You can make a positive difference now, so get on with it.

Get off TSR, pick up text book, read text book and answer questions! :tongue:
Reply 5
BOOO! get off TSR do some homework!
]

You know only you can make it "realistic", for example if a lost soul next year asks the same question, you can say

"I had 2 weeks, I did brilliantly..." or you can say "I had 2 weeks, I gave up, don't leave it down to two weeks (even though he/she is going too anyway...)"

Come on, don't feel disheartened, only you can change this situation! :lovehug:
Reply 7

2 weeks is plenty of time provided that you use it wisely. I'm presuming that your first exam is a resit so that means it hopefully won't be too difficult anyway in comparison to A2 stuff. Breathe books and you'll be fine!

You don't want a repeat of what happened at AS. :cry:

You know how utterly terrible you felt on results day last year so why are you doing this to yourself again? I can promise you that the feeling will be 10 times worse this time round. Just do it. Prove to yourself that you are capable of whatever you set your mind to.

Make yourself proud, bmh. :heart:
Original post by 999tigger
Just get off TSR after this and revise as hard as you can in the time left, then try your best in the exam. We dont know how clever you might be, how much work youve done so far, how much work you will do in the time left, how well you will do in the exam. It's not ideal, but if you wnat the better results, then you just need focus and try your best.

Leave the worying and fretting till after the exam. You can make a positive difference now, so get on with it.

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
You know only you can make it "realistic", for example if a lost soul next year asks the same question, you can say

"I had 2 weeks, I did brilliantly..." or you can say "I had 2 weeks, I gave up, don't leave it down to two weeks (even though he/she is going too anyway...)"

Come on, don't feel disheartened, only you can change this situation! :lovehug:

Original post by Anon_98
2 weeks is plenty of time provided that you use it wisely. I'm presuming that your first exam is a resit so that means it hopefully won't be too difficult anyway in comparison to A2 stuff. Breathe books and you'll be fine!

You don't want a repeat of what happened at AS. :cry:

You know how utterly terrible you felt on results day last year so why are you doing this to yourself again? I can promise you that the feeling will be 10 times worse this time round. Just do it. Prove to yourself that you are capable of whatever you set your mind to.

Make yourself proud, bmh. :heart:

thanks guys I'm motivated :dance: :kissing2: :hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest