The Student Room Group

In year 12, still doing GCSEs English and I think I failed AGAIN!

I'm currently doing my a levels in my first year of college. But I had to retake my English language . I recently did the exam and I was not able to finish the exam paper.i think I have at least a c in my coursework which is 40%. I did core in the exam and its out of 50 so you need at least 34-38 for a C. I am certain I will not get a c since the paper isn't finished. What grade would I need to pass? I'm really worried!!! :''(((
Original post by Wayne_212
I'm currently doing my a levels in my first year of college. But I had to retake my English language . I recently did the exam and I was not able to finish the exam paper.i think I have at least a c in my coursework which is 40%. I did core in the exam and its out of 50 so you need at least 34-38 for a C. I am certain I will not get a c since the paper isn't finished. What grade would I need to pass? I'm really worried!!! :''(((

We won't know which mark you need for a c until the exam board publishes the grade boundaries around August. Can you re-sit the exam next year if necessary? Try not to worry too much about this exam and try and focus on your a levels for now. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest