The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
You can't roll a Belf and not make it a womans :>.<: that's just immoral and illogical
You transgender internet pseudonyms make me sick. :tongue:

I actually can't wait to play now, its almost been a week!
Reply 1182
Roll a smokin' Belf :awesome:

I even picked up the infamous Firemane Leggings for her, more for the looks than the stats. Google them :awesome:

Sexy

:laugh:

I should really delete this post...
Reply 1184
Jabbamuffin

Sexy

I'm going to Hell, aren't I :awesome:
Noo..

But you'll have to endure resurrection sickness and take durability damage. At least that is. :tongue:
Reply 1186
They should remake MC, Onyxia and BWL for level 80. I'd start playing again.
Keep getting disconnected, stupid internet. It's really frustrating. :rant:
Reply 1188
Jabbamuffin
Keep getting disconnected, stupid internet. It's really frustrating. :rant:

At least you've got internet to play with, I'm back at uni in halls. No WoW for me anymore :frown:. On the plus side I can study, but I miss my many hours each day hanging about outside the bank in Dalaran crying about the 'tards in my guild and arguing in /trade. Gonna go mooch off my mate's connection when I finally get sorted, will be strange playing on my crappy MacBook which plays at minimum against my iMac that plays it at max graphics... Could be messy I feel.
Argh, I had a pretty on/off connection in halls. I really should only play in the morning whilst living in a shared house with this crappy internet. Need a new computer/laptop to play it on too. :sad:
Had to re install windows yesterday as it got corrupt and couldn't recover anything at all so I've lost my WTF folder with characters in it. Is there anything I can do or am I ******?
Lucy :)
Had to re install windows yesterday as it got corrupt and couldn't recover anything at all so I've lost my WTF folder with characters in it. Is there anything I can do or am I ******?

Which Windows version was it?

And no, your character information is still accessible.
Jabbamuffin
I've got to level my priest in there, almost got him to 60.

It's going to be good not having too many people there, getting ganked just makes grinding that little bit more frustrating. :rolleyes:

My god, i tried training in Searing gorge and there were just corpse campers everywhere...i just got my bf to bring his level 80 rogue and stealthed all of them and hit them hard, soon got me out :p:.
Jabbamuffin

Sexy

is it bad that i know exactly which items that one is wearing
Llamageddon
is it bad that i know exactly which items that one is wearing

Yes. But for Christ's sake don't quote that post. It kills me inside a little. :laugh:

jenren22
My god, i tried training in Searing gorge and there were just corpse campers everywhere...i just got my bf to bring his level 80 rogue and stealthed all of them and hit them hard, soon got me out .

The equivalent of a kid saying 'I'm getting my big brother on you'. :tongue:

It's all those damn gankers deserve though.
Jabbamuffin
Yes. But for Christ's sake don't quote that post. It kills me inside a little. :laugh:
possibly even worse than most people assume. I dont remember it because i think it's "hot" or anything, I just can recognise basically every blue 30+ level item in game : /
I think it's super hot. :teeth:

Kidding.
Reply 1197
The Ice Stone Has Melted!
Reply 1198
The what now? I've had no Internet for a week!! Don't tell me I'm gonna miss the opening of Ulduar :sad: :bawling: CURSE YOU VIRGIN MEDIA :rant:
Curse North Wales too, for its dire internet.

Quick Reply

Latest