The Student Room Group

Cheating

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Chloe915
Yeah I'm gonna keep a cheat!

Once a cheat always a cheat.

Meaning? Did you break up? Well done for kicking him out initially btw :biggrin:
Your constant whining and obvious need for constant attention are probably what drove him to cheating in the first place. Frankly you got what was coming to you.
Reply 22
I have found out that my so- called "boyfriend" was cheating on me with his ex Carla, what do I do? Do I stay away?
I really don't know but I love him 2 much 2 let him go :frown: :frown:

If you forgive him this time then he's likely to do it again? It's hard to let go of people but it's definitely the best thing in my opinion. You'll forgive him then struggle to trust him and that's not a stable relationship
Yeah I'm gonna keep a cheat!

Once a cheat always a cheat.

Dump his ass, and go out with me, I have a cherry tree. :h:
Original post by Harvey Dent
Your constant whining and obvious need for constant attention are probably what drove him to cheating in the first place. Frankly you got what was coming to you.

:toofunny:
Reply 25
Well no. He was known for cheating anyway. I did expect him to cheat but not with his ex girlfriend
Reply 26
Nah. I'm loving the single life atm
He's getting pussy and you're getting sadness. You lose.
Reply 28

"Who hurt you?"
(edited 7 years ago)
i think he was gay actually ? he posted " i love being gay"
kid sound like a prick if you ask me you should date me instead xxxx

She's also experiencing independence, is being emotionally mature by taking the time to heal from her relationship, and now has more opportunities available to her including but not limited to finding herself a much better, faithful partner.

I think she won, without a shadow of a doubt.
Reply 32
Not worth it lovely, you need to get out of it. NO ONE deserves to be cheated on, you need to walk away no matter how much you love him, what good is that doing when you're loving him and at home yet hes cheating on you with his ex. Im pretty sure he won't be thinking of your feelings while he's doing it, so why should you care about his?
Get rid. :biggrin: As I said before.
Any guy that really cares for you and loves you would not cheat on you. Dump him ASAP! I know you love him, and you might think he can change, but the dynamic of your relationship will never be the same again; the trust has been broken. You deserve much better, since he clearly doesn't respect you. I know it will be hard to let go of him, but once you're out of the mourning period, you will realise it's the best decision you could have made.

Good luck :smile:
drop him
your to good for time wasters
i understad that you love him but there are "plenty of fish in the sea"
if he loved you he wouldnt have cheated on you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending